Biden looks like an amateur and Kamala looks like a professional grandstander.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
From what little I saw of tonight's debate that is my conclusion.

Biden got blown out of the water and reacted like a deer in headlights.

Kamala with her fakeass race baiting and grandstanding made me want to drill out my eardrums with a hammer drill.

Kamala hit Biden with the race card and Biden got all dignant

I must this debate was a huge disappointment. I wanted more fighting. Eric Swalwell got a good shot on Biden when he quoted Biden saying thirty years ago that we need new blood to lead us.

Kamala with her fakeass race baiting and grandstanding made me want to drill out my eardrums with a hammer drill.

Did she put out for the debate moderators?

Kamala: I don't think you're a racist Joe but RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE........

BIDEN: ??? ummmmmmm
Racism is not dead. But it is on life-support, kept alive mainly by the people who use it for an excuse or to keep minority communities fearful or resentful enough to turn out as a voting bloc on election day

Kamala won "Most Annoying Candidate" tonight. I think even Chuckie Cheese Todd was getting tired of her.
Kamala would be ideal to work a McDonalds drive thru,,,but i would worry that she would occasionally takes bites out of the burgers right before she hands u the bag

Biden: after I am elected President, the first thing I am going to do is "Defeat Donald Trump"

Kamala Harris is a practiced liar.
One can assume that just about everything Democrats say is a lie.
Their attacks on Trump are based on lies, half-truths, and hyperbolic bloviating.
Total BS.
The only time they were even being halfway honest was when they were attacking Biden.

Forum List

Back