Maria Bartiromo

Brainless lardass isn't my type....

You like ugly women?

It's pathetic how liberal men can't find a conservative woman hot. Liberalism is just all consuming for you

Maria is an idiot and a lardass........nothing partisan about the objective truth, Kazzie....

I see what you mean. Intelligent people like you parrot the Democrat party agreeing with them on every issue for the same reasons and justify them with the same talking points. Pure intelligence.

Patton: If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking

That's you people in a nutshell

Looks like your nursing a serious butthurt, Kazzie....

I see what you mean. Intelligent people like you parrot the Democrat party agreeing with them on every issue for the same reasons and justify them with the same talking points. Pure intelligence.

Specifically?

(Would you prefer to just call a "Liela" on yourself?)

What is your fag need to keep discussing emotions? I don't give a shit how you ... feel .... and I don't give a shit what you think of how I feel.

Run along, gay boy

You Boldly Assert that I agree with the Democrats "on every issue for the same reasons and justify them with the same talking points".

I ask you to offer a specific example of me doing so.

You insist that you don't care, and that I am gay.

Should there be a "QED" in there somewhere?

You like ugly women?

It's pathetic how liberal men can't find a conservative woman hot. Liberalism is just all consuming for you

Maria is an idiot and a lardass........nothing partisan about the objective truth, Kazzie....

Specifically?

What is your fag need to keep discussing emotions? I don't give a shit how you ... feel .... and I don't give a shit what you think of how I feel.

Run along, gay boy

You Boldly Assert that I agree with the Democrats "on every issue for the same reasons and justify them with the same talking points".

I said your obsession with how I feel is gay, faggot. Try to keep up. I don't give a shit how you feel, and I don't give a shit how you feel about how I feel. Let's leave the emotions behind, OK, gay boy?

Specifically?

Run along, gay boy

I said your obsession with how I feel is gay, faggot. Try to keep up. I don't give a shit how you feel, and I don't give a shit how you feel about how I feel. Let's leave the emotions behind, OK, gay boy?

Kazzie,

If it hurts when you say stupid shit, don't say stupid shit....

Specifically?

Run along, gay boy

Kazzie,

If it hurts when you say stupid shit, don't say stupid shit....

You telling me how I feel would be stupid shit. Why don't you focus on the content? You don't have any?

Speaking of major rackage:
emo12.gif

loren-mansfield2.jpg

Forum List

Back