Maria Bartiromo

Just wondering if anyone else noticed her cleavage display at the dinner in NY. It was quite distracting.

maybe not for you dems since most of you are gay or have sexual thoughts about Hillary.:ack-1:

Brainless lardass isn't my type....

You like ugly women?

It's pathetic how liberal men can't find a conservative woman hot. Liberalism is just all consuming for you

Maria is an idiot and a lardass........nothing partisan about the objective truth, Kazzie....

Hey, a few thousand dollars, and you too could have Maria's boobs. :D

They're real, loser.

Good grief, of course they aren't real. Pretty much all of those women have had breast implants, moron.

Real as they get loser....eat your heart out. :itsok:

maria_bartiromo_tonight_show_nips_HJey3Ze.sized.jpg

What in the heck does that picture prove? Why are you so upset about this? It's not like she would ever let you touch her anyways. :lol: Retard.

It proves they lay naturally without a bra....something a carpenter's dream like you can't relate to.
lol.gif

Hey, a few thousand dollars, and you too could have Maria's boobs. :D

They're real, loser.

Good grief, of course they aren't real. Pretty much all of those women have had breast implants, moron.

Real as they get loser....eat your heart out. :itsok:

maria_bartiromo_tonight_show_nips_HJey3Ze.sized.jpg

What in the heck does that picture prove? Why are you so upset about this? It's not like she would ever let you touch her anyways. :lol: Retard.

It proves they lay naturally without a bra....something a carpenter's dream like you can't relate to.
lol.gif

Sorry, she's had plastic surgery. Go cry about it. :D Lol.

Just wondering if anyone else noticed her cleavage display at the dinner in NY. It was quite distracting.

maybe not for you dems since most of you are gay or have sexual thoughts about Hillary.:ack-1:

I am quite sure she makes a lot more money than you do. Brainless? nope. Lardass? don't know, I haven't seen her from the rear. Looks pretty good from the front though.
So does Miley Cyrus....

Maria is an airhead.....

a few years ago some guy captured a video sequence of Maria prying her massive ass into an SUV.......it looks like her SEO service has managed to bury it......

Are you really fat shaming a woman?

I am quite sure she makes a lot more money than you do. Brainless? nope. Lardass? don't know, I haven't seen her from the rear. Looks pretty good from the front though.
So does Miley Cyrus....

Maria is an airhead.....

a few years ago some guy captured a video sequence of Maria prying her massive ass into an SUV.......it looks like her SEO service has managed to bury it......

Are you stalking me?

Maria's ample girth is a matter of record....

Maria-Bartiromo-plastic-surgery-after-200x300.png

The woman is a beast....

If she were a "beast" she'd have fat arms....she doesn't....looks like you lose again.

The woman is 49........a bit early for full blown bingo wings.......but those arms are far from lean......depending, of course, on how far out on the frontier you are staging your lonely vigil....

Are you rating a Trump scale?

I would never have done Ivana or Marla....

She always dresses so conservatively it was good to see her let those babies out for some air. :boobies:

gettyimages-457802678.jpg

So does Miley Cyrus....

Maria is an airhead.....

Are you stalking me?

You flatter yourself way too much
You are judging women for their looks and yet you criticize Trump for doing the same. Hypocrisy thou name is IcebergSlim.

Maria-Bartiromo-plastic-surgery-after-200x300.png

The woman is a beast....

If she were a "beast" she'd have fat arms....she doesn't....looks like you lose again.

The woman is 49........a bit early for full blown bingo wings.......but those arms are far from lean......depending, of course, on how far out on the frontier you are staging your lonely vigil....

Are you rating a Trump scale?

I would never have done Ivana or Marla....

We all know that because those beautiful women would not allow you within 100 yards of their space.

Not. I think she's very attractive. Of course, a women of her age has to make some changes to compete in order to keep her job in this shallow world. I like her though. She's sexy and smart. So there. :D

So you admit you lost the argument....better luck next time (not really but I have to fake some graciousness at this point).
lol.gif

So does Miley Cyrus....

Maria is an airhead.....

Are you stalking me?

You flatter yourself way too much
You are judging women for their looks and yet you criticize Trump for doing the same. Hypocrisy thou name is IcebergSlim.

This is the part where I ask you to post some evidence and you start waffling...

Forum List

Back