Marco Rubio's pre-presidential-announcement gets panned

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Rubio Posts Uninspiring 2016 Announcement Teaser -- NYMag

Two weeks ago, Florida Senator Marco Rubio said he would reveal whether he's running for the Senate or the presidency on Monday, April 13... It's unclear if he knew he'd be announcing just one day after Hillary Clinton, but Rubio's attempt to build excitement for his speech was kind of sad.
Hours after Hillary posted her elaborate campaign video... Rubio shared this teaser:

Also:

Marco Rubio pre-announcement.png

From the teaser, we know that Rubio is announcing something at 6 PM, EDT, today, from

marcorubio.com

I went to his website and made this screenshot:

Marco Rubio pre-announcement - website.png

Breitbart started advertising for Rubio on April 10th:

Exclusive Marco Rubio Previews 2016 Announcement A New American Century - Breitbart

So, tonight at 6 PM EDT, we will know what the big announcement means. We can just hope it doesn't look as grainy and unprofessional as the pre-announcement...

• Banned
Oh, and BTW, see the screenshot above?

Here is is again:

Marco Rubio pre-announcement - website.png

Uhhh, I took that screenshot at exactly 12 noon my time, GMT +1, which is 6 AM on the East Coast (including Florida). So, if Rubio has just announced with that grainy film that his announcement will be 6 PM EDT, why does the countdown clock show 13 hours until the announcement? 6 PM EDT is TWELVE hours from now, not THIRTEEN.... hmmmmm....... hmmmmmm.... is Rubio holing out in the westernmost part of the panhandle, or what?

I bet that his webdesigner fucked up.....

:lol:

Great way to start a campaign, having your countdown clock be wrong...

:lol:

And the best part is, the time stamp on this posting will prove it.

:thup:

Yepp, I double checked it, Marco did indeed say 6 PM EDT:

Marco Rubio pre-announcement.png

Forum List

Back