March 30, 1976: (Stolen) Land Day

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
"Land Day (Arabic: يوم الأرض*, Yom al-Ard; Hebrew: יוֹם הַאֲדָמָה, Yom HaAdama), March 30, is an annual day of commemoration for Palestinians of the events of that date in 1976.

"In response to the Israeli government's announcement of a plan to expropriate thousands of dunams of land for security and settlement purposes, a general strike and marches were organized in Arab towns from the Galilee to the Negev.[1][2]

"In the ensuing confrontations with the Israeli army and police, six Arab citizens were killed, about one hundred were wounded, and hundreds of others arrested."

"Creeping annexation" has been the official, unofficial policy of Zionists around the world since 1917, at least. Indigenous Palestinians have their land and water stolen by Israel and then the victims are blamed for protesting.

"Israel may be continuing with its colonisation of Palestinian land and with the implementation of new apartheid policies, yet Palestinian resistance remains steadfast and inspirational and is in fact growing in strength and sophistication. This resistance is increasingly being supported internationally with effective grassroots pressure in the form of BDS campaigns."

Demonstrations across Palestine and international BDS actions mark Palestinian Land Day | BDSmovement.net

"For Palestinians, Land Day has since become a day of commemoration and tribute to those who have fallen in the struggle to hold onto their land and identity.

"Often serving as a day for the expression of political discontent for Arab citizens of Israel, particularly surrounding issues of equal land and citizenship rights, in 1988, they declared that Land Day should serve as 'a Palestinian-Israeli civil national day of commemoration and a day of identification with Palestinians of the West Bank and Gaza, to be marked by yearly demonstrations and general strikes.'"

Land Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

humm my memory has suddenly become fuzzy, was this before or after the Palestinians fielded their first Olympic team? :eusa_think:

they sent their cross country shooting team, but they decided to forgo the cross country part, and use the Israeli dorms to go for the golds instead.......:rolleyes:

cry me a river.

Arabs are even better with hang gliders:

"Night of the Gliders (Hebrew: ליל הגלשונים*, Leil HaGilshonim) refers to an incident that took place on 25 November 1987, in which one Syrian soldier named (khaled Akar خالد آكر)infiltrated into Israel from South Lebanon using hang gliders to launch a surprise attack against Israel Defense Forces (IDF) soldiers. Six Israeli soldiers were killed and eight others wounded."

So sad it wasn't more.

"Land Day (Arabic: يوم الأرض*, Yom al-Ard; Hebrew: יוֹם הַאֲדָמָה, Yom HaAdama), March 30, is an annual day of commemoration for Palestinians of the events of that date in 1976.

"In response to the Israeli government's announcement of a plan to expropriate thousands of dunams of land for security and settlement purposes, a general strike and marches were organized in Arab towns from the Galilee to the Negev.[1][2]

"In the ensuing confrontations with the Israeli army and police, six Arab citizens were killed, about one hundred were wounded, and hundreds of others arrested."

"Creeping annexation" has been the official, unofficial policy of Zionists around the world since 1917, at least. Indigenous Palestinians have their land and water stolen by Israel and then the victims are blamed for protesting.

"Israel may be continuing with its colonisation of Palestinian land and with the implementation of new apartheid policies, yet Palestinian resistance remains steadfast and inspirational and is in fact growing in strength and sophistication. This resistance is increasingly being supported internationally with effective grassroots pressure in the form of BDS campaigns."

Demonstrations across Palestine and international BDS actions mark Palestinian Land Day | BDSmovement.net

Live with it, accept it and understand that Israel territory is a legal United Nations sanctioned concept. Or beat yourselves to death with crazy revenge plots.

well well well George, with that attitude, its all good then ..eh?

I guess in your eyes its to bad that Einat Haran didn't have a sister, this way Samir could have had a two fer huh?

I guess in your eyes its to bad that Einat Haran didn't have a sister, this way Samir could have had a two fer huh?
'Jew think?

"In the past 10 years Israeli forces have killed at least 255 Palestinian minors by fire to the head, and the number may actually be greater, since in many instances the specific bodily location of the lethal trauma is unlisted...."

"Sami, 12, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire during a demonstration. Abdul, 9, was killed by IDF gunfire to his head during a funeral. Ala, 14, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire while on the terrace of his home one hour after injuring an Israeli soldier with a stone.

"Omar, 11, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire during a demonstration.

"Diya, 3 months, was killed, along with her older brother, by Israeli settler gunfire to her head and back.

"Bara, 10, was killed by IDF gunfire to his head while near his home.

"Ayman, 15, was killed by IDF tank fire to his head while farming. Khalil, 11, was killed by IDF tank fire to his head while playing with a friend. Rami, 13, was killed by IDF helicopter fire to his head while playing in front of his house. Yaser, 11, died of head wounds from an IDF rubber-coated bullet fired at close range during a demonstration?"

Shot in the Head » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Live with it, accept it and understand that Israel territory is a legal United Nations sanctioned concept. Or beat yourselves to death with crazy revenge plots.
The major devil in those details involves the borders of Israel.
There are currently nearly equal numbers of Jews and Arabs living between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea.

"The Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics (PCBS) estimated Palestinians at mid year 2009 as 10.7 million persons as follows: 3.9 million in the Palestinian Territory (36.6%), 1.2 million (11.5%) in Israel; 5.0 million in Arab countries (46.2%), 0.6 million in foreign countries..."

Roughly 5 million Arabs living under Jewish law (civil and military), yet only 1.2 million who are allowed to vote in Jewish elections.

Demographics of the Palestinian territories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Land Day......laugh......my......balls......off.:funnyface::lmao::funnyface::lmao::funnyface::lmao::fu:

Nobody cares.

Those people = the religion of perpetual angst. Maybe someday, they'll grow some balls and stand up to the extremist neanderthals.

But not likely.........

"South Africa’s ruling party, the African National Congress (ANC), at its 53rd National Conference, reaffirmed a resolution supporting the Palestinian Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) against Israel campaign. In October 2012, the ANC’s International Solidarity Conference (ISC) declared its full support for the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) against Israel campaign."

Land Day......laugh......my......balls......off.:funnyface::lmao::funnyface::lmao::funnyface::lmao::fu:

Nobody cares.

Those people = the religion of perpetual angst. Maybe someday, they'll grow some balls and stand up to the extremist neanderthals.

But not likely.........

Hey! I tested 3.7% Neanderthal DNA; so STOP THE HATE!

I mean, really!

"South Africa’s ruling party, the African National Congress (ANC), at its 53rd National Conference, reaffirmed a resolution supporting the Palestinian Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) against Israel campaign. In October 2012, the ANC’s International Solidarity Conference (ISC) declared its full support for the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) against Israel campaign."

I guess those resolutions and the demonstrations might acheive something over time, but what exactly, I cant fathom.

If I were the absolute dictator of all Palestinians, I wouldnt have my folks doing that sort of thing.

Where are the Isrealis truly vulnerable? Demographically in Isreal itself where the Arab growth rates are exploding. They are willing to partition off PAlestine because that has even more Arabs.

So, what I would do is try to live peacefully. Bring in industry, jobs and prosperity to my people as much as possible instead of missils and rockets. Population grows faster when the people in question feel secure about their future economically and physically.

So grow the population and take Isreal over from the inside. Speed the process along by trying to unify all Palestine under a single government. Win demographically by making love, not war.

Which is more satisfying, killing some anonymous Jewish person you dont even know, or having a child? A child can accomplish so much more than another corpse to the body count.

The best revenge is living well.

I guess those resolutions and the demonstrations might acheive something over time, but what exactly, I cant fathom.

If I were the absolute dictator of all Palestinians, I wouldnt have my folks doing that sort of thing.

Where are the Isrealis truly vulnerable? Demographically in Isreal itself where the Arab growth rates are exploding. They are willing to partition off PAlestine because that has even more Arabs.

So, what I would do is try to live peacefully. Bring in industry, jobs and prosperity to my people as much as possible instead of missils and rockets. Population grows faster when the people in question feel secure about their future economically and physically.

So grow the population and take Isreal over from the inside. Speed the process along by trying to unify all Palestine under a single government. Win demographically by making love, not war.

Which is more satisfying, killing some anonymous Jewish person you dont even know, or having a child? A child can accomplish so much more than another corpse to the body count.

The best revenge is living well.
There's only one side of the conflict in Palestine that's deliberately killing the children of the other side:

"In the past 10 years Israeli forces have killed at least 255 Palestinian minors by fire to the head, and the number may actually be greater, since in many instances the specific bodily location of the lethal trauma is unlisted..."

"Sami, 12, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire during a demonstration. Abdul, 9, was killed by IDF gunfire to his head during a funeral. Ala, 14, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire while on the terrace of his home one hour after injuring an Israeli soldier with a stone.

"Omar, 11, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire during a demonstration. Diya, 3 months, was killed, along with her older brother, by Israeli settler gunfire to her head and back. Bara, 10, was killed by IDF gunfire to his head while near his home.

"Ayman, 15, was killed by IDF tank fire to his head while farming. Khalil, 11, was killed by IDF tank fire to his head while playing with a friend. Rami, 13, was killed by IDF helicopter fire to his head while playing in front of his house. Yaser, 11, died of head wounds from an IDF rubber-coated bullet fired at close range during a demonstration?/1/

"Imagine if these names were Bobby? Michael? Susan… Melissa? Jimmy?
and that the foreign troops killing them were invading Arizona, Connecticut, Ohio…"

George, the Isrealis are not just going around and killing Arab children. Most of the killings are accidental, apparently, the result of kids being caught in a cross-fire between IDF and various Palestinian beligerants.

Maybe if the Hamas militia wouldnt fire rockets into Isreal daily, or would agree to work peacably, they could have a betterlife and win their land back (in their view) by having a whole bunch of kids.

But I guess we'll never know, will we?

George, the Isrealis are not just going around and killing Arab children. Most of the killings are accidental, apparently, the result of kids being caught in a cross-fire between IDF and various Palestinian beligerants.

Maybe if the Hamas militia wouldnt fire rockets into Isreal daily, or would agree to work peacably, they could have a betterlife and win their land back (in their view) by having a whole bunch of kids.

But I guess we'll never know, will we?
Some Jews are indoctrinated to hate ALL Arabs in the same way some young Arabs learn to despise all Jews:

"Israeli soldiers in a group called 'Breaking the Silence' have provided chilling testimonies about Israeli military culture; the titles alone tell a great deal. Following are a few:

“'The battalion commander ordered us to shoot anyone trying to remove the bodies', 'The commander of the navy commandos put the muzzle of the rifle into the man’s mouth', 'They told us to shoot at anybody moving in the street', 'You can do whatever you feel like, nobody is going to question it.'/3"

'Jew think?

"In the past 10 years Israeli forces have killed at least 255 Palestinian minors by fire to the head, and the number may actually be greater, since in many instances the specific bodily location of the lethal trauma is unlisted...."

"Diya, 3 months, was killed, along with her older brother, by Israeli settler gunfire to her head and back.

"Ayman, 15, was killed by IDF tank fire to his head while farming. Khalil, 11, was killed by IDF tank fire to his head while playing with a friend. Rami, 13, was killed by IDF helicopter fire to his head while playing in front of his house. Yaser, 11, died of head wounds from an IDF rubber-coated bullet fired at close range during a demonstration?"

We exploded ( no pun intended) that head wound bullshit a while ago george, catch up......

'Jew think?

We exploded ( no pun intended) that head wound bullshit a while ago george, catch up......
Did Gabby get a bang (pun intended) out of that?

"Ironically, the American Congresswoman recently so tragically shot in the head has been extremely close to the Israel lobby, which has played a critical role in enabling the tragedies sketched above.

"The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) works year after year to ensure that the approximately $7-8 million per day of American tax to Israel /13/ keeps flowing regardless of how many civilians its troops kill. /14/

"Giffords has been known as 'a safe pro-Israel vote in the House' /15/ and could be counted on to support AIPAC’s various initiatives to shield Israel from negative consequences for its ruthless and illegal use of American weaponry. /16/

"She called a 2001 visit to Israel a turning point in her life (Israeli forces killed 103 children that year, 31 of them shot in the head) and wrote in 2006 (a year in which Israeli forces killed 665 Palestinians, 139 of them children, and Palestinians killed 23 Israelis, two of them children)..."

Explode that.

Forum List

Back