Marc Bernier RIP

In other news, a 44 year old BBC Presenter died from getting a Covid shot.

Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Radio Newcastle, died at the age of 44 in May after developing headaches a week after getting her first dose of the vaccine.

Newcastle coroner Karen Dilks heard Ms Shaw suffered blood clots in the brain which ultimately led to her death.
The inquest heard the condition linked to the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine was very rare.

The coroner said: "Lisa died due to complications of an AstraZeneca Covid vaccination."

Ms Dilks said Ms Shaw was previously fit and well but concluded that it was "clearly established" that her death was due to a very rare "vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia", a condition which leads to swelling and bleeding of the brain.

Your vaccine is already worn off. When are you due for your booster?

If you got a flu vaccine last fall it's has worn off. You are due for another one this fall.

A large portion of the people in our nation, including me, gets a flu shot every year so we don't get the flu.

It's not a big deal. No one thinks twice about it. No one has a problem with it. And no one expects that flu shot to last them the rest of their lives.

Because we don't seem to be able to get this under control, covid booster shots will probably be needed every year.

If people vaccinated, wore masks and social distance we could beat this virus but people refuse to do that so they cause new mutations which are more contagious and deadly from the previous variants of the virus.

So new vaccines have to be developed to combat the new variants the unvaccinated caused.

I had never heard of him either. Yet I didn't just callously say I never heard of him. I care that he died so horribly. I care that his family and friends went through a hell no one should have to endure and will continue in that hell for a while.

I care about people.

Just because you never heard of him doesn't mean he didn't exist. It doesn't mean people didn't loved and depended on him. It doesn't mean his life and death is meaningless.

You would have been better off not posting anything.
Oh, well, okay.

Fuck off...

Yes….a fascist like you will always be happy with the death of people who disagree with you. Sadly, you shitheads never stop with a few deaths….mass graves always follow …..
TT is also happy with Blacks being murdered by thugs, so why fret?

They don't even believe that the virus is dangerous. It's just another flu. Or a hoax. Or whatever it is they're being told.

All we can do is hope that some of them wake up. As for the rest, it is what it is.

The virus has a 99% survival rate for those under 65 without co-morbidities......it is amazing that they think a virus with a 99% survival rate isn't dangerous.....

It is morons like you who have pushed the "won't take the vax if Trump makes it," to, "if you don't take the vax cause we say then you can't leave your home," that creates the issue..........that stupidity on the part of assholes like you created the political issue with the vaccine.....and then the actual rational arguments about the chinese flu, it's actual survival rate vs. taking the brand new, experimental vaccine that were ridiculed instead of addressed...on top of the government stooges lying about every aspect of the virus and masks and the other issues....

You guys caused the doubt, now you gleefully dance when people die...

They don't even believe that the virus is dangerous. It's just another flu. Or a hoax. Or whatever it is they're being told.

All we can do is hope that some of them wake up. As for the rest, it is what it is.

Shithead...4 of my family members had the Chinese flu.....survived just fine. So the panic you shitheads have created, the lies you pushed early on, have created the doubt....this is on you.

In other news, a 44 year old BBC Presenter died from getting a Covid shot.

Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Radio Newcastle, died at the age of 44 in May after developing headaches a week after getting her first dose of the vaccine.

Newcastle coroner Karen Dilks heard Ms Shaw suffered blood clots in the brain which ultimately led to her death.
The inquest heard the condition linked to the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine was very rare.

The coroner said: "Lisa died due to complications of an AstraZeneca Covid vaccination."

Ms Dilks said Ms Shaw was previously fit and well but concluded that it was "clearly established" that her death was due to a very rare "vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia", a condition which leads to swelling and bleeding of the brain.

Hey....you aren't supposed to mention any down side or side effects of the vaccines.....that is definitely not allowed......

You simply have to accept that a completely new type of vaccine, an experimental vaccine should just be taken at the word of the government agents who have lied about just about every aspect of the Chinese flu outbreak, and have stopped following any science that goes against the mandates they want to put in place...

The same people who are giddy that this man died are the same ones telling us masks work to stop an airborne virus......even though no study shows the typical surgical mask...or the cloth masks....stop the airborne virus......

so please....stop spreading....information......the "get vaccinated or we destroy you," crowd don't want you contradicting them with "information," and "science."

I've never heard of him either. That doesn't mean that I can't have sympathy and care that he died from the virus.

Can you have any feelings or sympathy for the people he left behind who loved him?

They went through and are still in a hell that no one should endure.

I do have sympathy and care that people die whether it was their own fault of not.

My heart goes out to him, his family and his friends.

No one should have to endure this especially since it's all preventable now.
Exactly my point he could have prevented it and chose not to.

It seems he's the one who didn't care about his family and loved ones enough to get a simple and safe vaccination

Hey....you aren't supposed to mention any down side or side effects of the vaccines.....that is definitely not allowed......

You simply have to accept that a completely new type of vaccine, an experimental vaccine should just be taken at the word of the government agents who have lied about just about every aspect of the Chinese flu outbreak, and have stopped following any science that goes against the mandates they want to put in place...

The same people who are giddy that this man died are the same ones telling us masks work to stop an airborne virus......even though no study shows the typical surgical mask...or the cloth masks....stop the airborne virus......

so please....stop spreading....information......the "get vaccinated or we destroy you," crowd don't want you contradicting them with "information," and "science."

I reached the Civil Disobedience stage of this totalitarian nightmare over a year ago.

I will not comply.

:)

I haven't had a flu shot in 21 years.

Oddly, I haven't had the flu in 21 years, either...

I got the flu every year when my child started going to school.

One year I was sick and tired of the sinus and ear infections it caused so I finally listened to my doctor and gave the flu shot a try.

I haven't had the flu ever since I started having the yearly shot.

I didn't believe it worked either. That is until I got the shot. Which resulted in me getting a flu shot yearly and haven't been sick in years.

You are free to not be vaccinated but this garbage about having to get boosters is a bad thing, is just that. Garbage.

Over half the nation gets that booster for the flu every year. Including myself.

No one thinks twice about it. It's no big deal.

If we have to get boosters for covid, I wouldn't be surprised if most people see it the same way I do, I get a yearly flu booster shot, I have no problem with getting a yearly covid booster shot.

I support your choice to be stupid, selfish and take your chances. I believe in choice but I also believe that I can try to help some to see that getting the vaccine is the good choice.

That is exactly what I'm doing. If something that I post helps even one person to go save their own lives by getting vaccinated, it's worth the verbal abuse, lame excuses and justifications from people like you.

Exactly my point he could have prevented it and chose not to.

It seems he's the one who didn't care about his family and loved ones enough to get a simple and safe vaccination

I can't agree with you more.

I'm not him. I care. I care that he and those who love him are suffering.

I care that it all could be prevented with a simple painless shot in the arm.

While I agree it's his own fault, I still have sympathy and care that he is sick and suffering.

I refuse to lose my humanity through all this.

Every life lost is horrible. Every person who has to suffer is horrible.

I can be sad and I can care that this is happening even though they caused it themselves.

Yes….a fascist like you will always be happy with the death of people who disagree with you. Sadly, you shitheads never stop with a few deaths….mass graves always follow …..
This asshole was killing people and ended up killing himself

May he rot in hell

If you want to see that, go look at all the unvaccinated idiots clogging the ICU's in Florida and Texas.
Does it really matter anymore? Until the truth is given to us, this will continue. And I do not blame you for your views. This is a Bio weapon and evil. With that comes how many ways to contract the worst of it and to not be affected by it. This dude was not a firebrand. Not a city arrogant ass we all would follow or not. And why is he being promoted as something nasty from a small radio area in Daytona is a question.

Does it really matter anymore? Until the truth is given to us, this will continue. And I do not blame you for your views. This is a Bio weapon and evil. With that comes how many ways to contract the worst of it and to not be affected by it. This dude was not a firebrand. Not a city arrogant ass we all would follow or not. And why is he being promoted as something nasty from a small radio area in Daytona is a question.
Probably because his stupidity got people hospitalized and killed

I support your choice to be stupid, selfish and take your chances. I believe in choice but I also believe that I can try to help some to see that getting the vaccine is the good choice.
All you can do is show them that the vaccine was a good choice for you. You don't know a fucking thing about anyone else's medical history to be able to tell them to get the shot. That should be between a person and that person's doctor.

But, hey, you obviously thrive in an environment where you only do what you're told to do and question nothing...

That is exactly what I'm doing. If something that I post helps even one person to go save their own lives by getting vaccinated, it's worth the verbal abuse, lame excuses and justifications from people like you.

What if someone takes your advice and ends up being one of those few who gets a blood clot and dies?

I got the flu every year when my child started going to school.

One year I was sick and tired of the sinus and ear infections it caused so I finally listened to my doctor and gave the flu shot a try.

I haven't had the flu ever since I started having the yearly shot.

I didn't believe it worked either. That is until I got the shot. Which resulted in me getting a flu shot yearly and haven't been sick in years.

You are free to not be vaccinated but this garbage about having to get boosters is a bad thing, is just that. Garbage.

Over half the nation gets that booster for the flu every year. Including myself.

No one thinks twice about it. It's no big deal.

If we have to get boosters for covid, I wouldn't be surprised if most people see it the same way I do, I get a yearly flu booster shot, I have no problem with getting a yearly covid booster shot.

The Chinese flu shot is a brand new, experimental drug.....it isn't like the yearly flu shot......

This asshole was killing people and ended up killing himself

May he rot in hell

Fuck you, he wasn't killing anyone.....anyone who wants the shot can get the shot....you dumb ass........

Forum List

Back