Many slaves sold into bondage before winding up in the US were sold by other blacks.

Nope Son, what I stated is statistically true. Prove me wrong if you can.

Oh dear, you can't.

You are dismissed.

Oh dear. I already did. You've passed on defending your statement with fact. Racist. Your logic.

No, first a Black man sold another black man into slavery.

No excuse, simply fact.

Yup. Now, please show me where a minimum of 50% of African American's descended from him.

Again this is your statement you are trying to defend. Already disproven with facts, so unless you have information that proves this...

And your point being? It is well know blacks owned slaves. Slavery was a part of many cultures around the world. But it's still wrong and shouldn't be praised. Just because other cultures enslaved others, it doesn't lessen Americas slave past.

EXACTLY.

So I'm guessing black history month is going to have to be removed? How bout MLK memorials? Rosa Parks?

I mean there is nothing but pain when the past is considered right? If we're going to condemn all things deemed hateful who will be the arbiter of what is or isn't hurtful? Where does the line get drawn?

Sex slaves are prominent in Mexico & Asian cultures. Do we now ban their culture or any signs that remind us of that terrible aspect of their criminal underground.

Does Mount Rushmore get sand blasted?

Where does it stop?

So true. See liberals and leftist professors leave out the fact that the white man didn't go into African and hunt down Blacks. In fact if they did that they would have utterly failed and the vast majority would have been killed or captured and put in bondage themselves.

No white slave traders traded goods to the BLACK African tribesmen who regularly captured other Africans for commerce or as spoils from war. If the Black Africans cared about their fellow man (which they still don't today) there would have been far few slaves in Europe and the new world....but NOT ALL SLAVERY WOULD HAVE ENDED!!!

What is also not taught is the Arab slave traders role in Black slavery. Arabs conquered North African from Black Africans during the Caliphate. They had a foot hold in African. They regularly captured Blacks and traded for Black slaves with Black tribes to be sold to Europe and the New World. Arabs were savages and viewed Black Africans as worth less then their camels (which also were the Arabs second wives but they is a different story).

What is also not told is how the Indians and Free Blacks themselves owned slaves. In fact after the Civil War slavery was still highly prominent amongst Indians. This included black, white and Indian slaves!

History has so many inconvenient truths so liberals just make it up instead!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How many humans beings were born into the American System of Slavery in perpetuity?

So I'm guessing black history month is going to have to be removed? How bout MLK memorials? Rosa Parks?

I mean there is nothing but pain when the past is considered right? If we're going to condemn all things deemed hateful who will be the arbiter of what is or isn't hurtful? Where does the line get drawn?

Sex slaves are prominent in Mexico & Asian cultures. Do we now ban their culture or any signs that remind us of that terrible aspect of their criminal underground.

Where does it stop?

Gramps, I thought this would be beneath you.

Slavery culture apologists are a notch below child molester.

Where does it stop?

Apologist? Lol go hump a doorknob. Next time you quote me try to not sound like a moron

Where does it stop?
And they were involved with armed rebellion against the U.S. when?

Someone here made another astute observation today.......

ISIS also tears down statues and monuments......anyone see a similarity?
What does ISIS do with those statues.....what do the cities/towns/counties/states that VOTED to take down those statues do with them?

Your astute observation.......indeed. :lol:
Last one I saw taken down was destroyed on live tv by leftist criminals

Your point?

Where does it stop?

Nobody is trying to make the history of memory of slavery disappear. It's just past time for us to quit honoring the people who worked so hard to continue the practise. I know you know that, but you are just making your absurd statement out of party loyalty.
Not out of loyalty but out of fear the inane stupidity won't stop. First it was the Rebel Flag, then statues. What's next? 80% of the monuments in DC? Mount Rushmore?
No country on thus planet was ever formed via peaceful loving manners. We would have to erase the ENTIRITY of human history in order to eliminate all the hurtful past.
FB_IMG_1503201946549.jpg

Where does it stop?

Red herring! Ignoring history is the liberal mental midget MO

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Where does it stop?

This post proves that human beings suck ass, and we probably deserve to go extinct.

And no, I don't give any fucks about which statues, monuments, or artifacts stay or go, because we, as a species never have a grasp on the really important things.

Where does it stop?

This post proves that human beings suck ass, and we probably deserve to go extinct.

And no, I don't give any fucks about which statues, monuments, or artifacts stay or go, because we, as a species never have a grasp on the really important things.
Go change your maxipad.

Where does it stop?

Go change your maxipad.

Awww, don't be mad just because your panties are bunched up. A simple tug should make you feel better.

Go find some real problems to pontificate about.

Where does it stop?

Go change your maxipad.

Awww, don't be mad just because your panties are bunched up. A simple tug should make you feel better.

Go find some real problems to pontificate about.

There's the real problem but most lefties are easily duped into thinking they're the solution.

Where does it stop?
They don't remember that part of black history in any month..

Someone here made another astute observation today.......

ISIS also tears down statues and monuments......anyone see a similarity?
No...No more than when early Christians were doing it..Or during the Revolutionary War when King George statues were taken down..

And your point being? It is well know blacks owned slaves. Slavery was a part of many cultures around the world. But it's still wrong and shouldn't be praised. Just because other cultures enslaved others, it doesn't lessen Americas slave past.

And yet the Black community, many of which are descendent of the Black African profiteers and Owners are somehow outraged at the white man that it happened?

Good God, how friggin stupid is that?

That was very stupid post.

During that period ALL I mean all Americans that can afford to buy and sell slaves was the cool thing to do. But when it was abolished it died down.

BUT ------- Gen. Robert Lee was Confederate Army general fought hard to keep SLAVERY legal even after the civil war. Making sure blacks do not have rights, should only be slaves and dedicated to ONLY white supremacy.
That is the only reason why these evil hate groups like NEO Nazi, KKK, Alt rights idolized. That you support.

That's the difference.

The bottom line our president is incompetent.

That was not at all Lee's position... he even deemed slavery a "moral and political evil in any country" in a letter to his wife.

Letter to his wife in private. In private. That's nice.
Maybe his wife hate racism, bigotry and white supremacist.

So I guess my question for those believing that these monuments should stand is this.

Do you believe all US Monuments, regardless of the political reasons they may have been created for, regardless of any political opinion on them should stay?

Forum List

Back