Mandatory leadership IQ testing.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
IQ testing is controversial but based on the corrosion of leadership in America and the slow approaching collapse of the US economy, it may be necessary to use the tests to identify what appears to be a drop professional intelligence across the board in the US. I raise this issue because in my hometown of Keene, New Hampshire, the CEO of the community’s main medical facility demanded masking in the city but stood silent when New Hampshire Governor, Chris Sununu, declared liquor stores and tobacco outlets as essential businesses.

The message was clear; wear a mask in public while you stay home drinking beer, smoking cigarettes, and using legalized weed because those products apparently have the seal of approval of the American Medical Association. Most reasonable people know that tobacco, alcohol and marijuana attack the human cardiovascular system weakening an immune response during pandemics, but a medical doctor turned bureaucrat and a state governor appear to have difficulty making this connection.

The absurd result of forcing people to wrap a microplastic infested, elasticized piece of paper on the face while they smoke, drink, and toke like there is no tomorrow is not only clinically and politically stupid it is downright fatal to life and limb. You do not need to be genius to figure out that the people dying in hospitals and nursing homes are not dying from a virus, they are succumbing to the end stages of decades of beer, cigarettes, marijuana, cocaine, meth and in many cases all the above.

America’s alcohol, tobacco, and new emerging medical marijuana industries, have powerful lobbies in Wahington DC and they have a de facto, cryptic ownership of politicians and doctors that is anything but healthy. That is why you must navigate shopping carts around climbing walls of beer cases in supermarkets when you can’t find baby formula for infants.

Wrapping paper around faces will do nothing to fix what is broken. It is not just my city but cities across the country that seem to be suffering from leadership low intelligence. The American people should demand that all leaders take a timed, standardized emergency IQ test and post the scores beside their name. When a US president likely could not draw a clock or recognize a hippopotamus, we are in dire straits as a country. When you have idiots flying Ukranian flags over their houses while Russians have thousands of nuclear missiles, that is not good for the health of the country either.

It is time to act with mandatory public leadership IQ tests.

Last edited:
I don't think it would do much good......Most of the leftist/RINO movers and shakers causing the ills in our country have something in common, a Ivy League sheepskin, so they are very smart for the most part. They are just evil people leading around vast numbers of useful idiots.

No, I'd be more in favor of IQ tests for their useful idiots before they can vote.

4go80kcoom261.jpg

I don't think it would do much good......Most of the leftist/RINO movers and shakers causing the ills in our country have something in common, a Ivy League sheepskin, so they are very smart for the most part. They are just evil people leading around vast numbers of useful idiots.

No, I'd be more in favor of IQ tests for their useful idiots before they can vote.

4go80kcoom261.jpg
Why yes, Trump went an Ivy League schol as did Bush's, actually they all went to one but Reagan in the last fifty years of presidents.

IQ testing is controversial but based on the corrosion of leadership in America and the slow approaching collapse of the US economy, it may be necessary to use the tests to identify what appears to be a drop professional intelligence across the board in the US. I raise this issue because in my hometown of Keene, New Hampshire, the CEO of the community’s main medical facility demanded masking in the city but stood silent when New Hampshire Governor, Chris Sununu, declared liquor stores and tobacco outlets as essential businesses.

The message was clear; wear a mask in public while you stay home drinking beer, smoking cigarettes, and using legalized weed because those products apparently have the seal of approval of the American Medical Association. Most reasonable people know that tobacco, alcohol and marijuana attack the human cardiovascular system weakening an immune response during pandemics, but a medical doctor turned bureaucrat and a state governor appear to have difficulty making this connection.

The absurd result of forcing people to wrap a microplastic infested, elasticized piece of paper on the face while they smoke, drink, and toke like there is no tomorrow is not only clinically and politically stupid it is downright fatal to life and limb. You do not need to be genius to figure out that the people dying in hospitals and nursing homes are not dying from a virus, they are succumbing to the end stages of decades of beer, cigarettes, marijuana, cocaine, meth and in many cases all the above.

America’s alcohol, tobacco, and new emerging medical marijuana industries, have powerful lobbies in Wahington DC and they have a de facto, cryptic ownership of politicians and doctors that is anything but healthy. That is why you must navigate shopping carts around climbing walls of beer cases in supermarkets when you can’t find baby formula for infants.

Wrapping paper around faces will do nothing to fix what is broken. It is not just my city but cities across the country that seem to be suffering from leadership low intelligence. The American people should demand that all leaders take a timed, standardized emergency IQ test and post the scores beside their name. When a US president likely could not draw a clock or recognize a hippopotamus, we are in dire straits as a country. When you have idiots flying Ukranian flags over their houses while Russians have thousands of nuclear missiles, that is not good for the health of the country either.

I think the primary problem is that there's no standardized "IQ Test".

Also, as far as I know, most, if not all, states declared liquor stores to be essential businesses. As with the tobacco outlets, my understanding is that it was a matter of addiction.

Also, no one ever insisted that I wear a mask while eating or drinking...

Not going to happen for similar reasons that people will not be required to take an IQ test and meet some standard score to be able to vote.

They won't even give the current president a standard cognitive test because they know he could not pass. What does that say about the national IQ? The American average life span is shortening.

They won't even give the current president a standard cognitive test because they know he could not pass. What does that say about the national IQ? The American average life span is shortening.
Exactly, the voters got exactly what they voted for. That's how stupid they are.
Now they can suffer because of their stupidity, duh.

Show us the law or regulation that demands a president take a test for office..

what appears to be a drop professional intelligence across the board in the US

The United States is experiencing overall intelligence drops across the board, and you think you can solve it by testing key individuals?

Research has shown that the most intelligent in society often fair poorly. Getting ahead is most often associated with being mildly more intelligent than the masses. Enough to outsmart the average bear, but not smart enough to appreciate true genius. The prevailing hypothesis is that those who are exceptionally intelligent may find it difficult to relate to the unwashed masses, essentially because they just can't understand how someone can be so damn stupid. In the workplace, this translates as follows: "The one thing that labor and management could agree on is that that everyone hated that woman." Society tends to shit on the real braniacs. That is the problem.

The United States is experiencing overall intelligence drops across the board, and you think you can solve it by testing key individuals?

Research has shown that the most intelligent in society often fair poorly. Getting ahead is most often associated with being mildly more intelligent than the masses. Enough to outsmart the average bear, but not smart enough to appreciate true genius. The prevailing hypothesis is that those who are exceptionally intelligent may find it difficult to relate to the unwashed masses, essentially because they just can't understand how someone can be so damn stupid. In the workplace, this translates as follows: "The one thing that labor and management could agree on is that that everyone hated that woman." Society tends to shit on the real braniacs. That is the problem.
As a certified genius I can relate. One of the worst things that ever happened to me was to be singled out as "gifted" and put in the "gifted class". The bullies went wild. Even the teachers started treating me like a freak. I eventually dropped out of the gifted class but the stigma of being gifted followed me the rest of my school years. Thereafter I put forth the minimum effort it took to pass and made no effort to distinguish myself academically.

4go80kcoom261.jpg

But Trump is a "genius" just ask him.

"I went to the best colleges or college .... I was a very excellent student," Trump said, before ticking through his resume.

“Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart,” the president said in a tweet.

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star
to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2018

October 10 2017
President Trump on Wednesday cited his Ivy League education in pushing back at the notion that he is an uncivil leader.

“You know people don’t understand, I went to an Ivy League college,” he told reporters at the White House. “I was a nice student. I did very well. I’m a very intelligent person.”

I watched Biden's state of the union and it wasn't bad at all. Trump could never equal that. He just insults and brags on himself. The cockroach got through college by having his grades sealed by big daddy trump.

I watched Biden's state of the union and it wasn't bad at all. Trump could never equal that. He just insults and brags on himself. The cockroach got through college by having his grades sealed by big daddy trump.
One of the things that is distressing is the propensity of people from the ghetto side of the Bell Curve to be easily swayed by propaganda. If you notice, the first instinct of these people is to salivate like Pavlov's dogs and go right to Trump as an argument. It is automatic. It does not matter that gas was cheap, groceries were affordable, and there was no war in Ukraine. They are like robots. So sad.

Don't know much about IQ tests, do you?

"According to Weiten, "IQ tests are valid measures of the kind of intelligence necessary to do well in academic work. But if the purpose is to assess intelligence in a broader sense, the validity of IQ tests is questionable."

One of the things that is distressing is the propensity of people from the ghetto side of the Bell Curve to be easily swayed by propaganda. If you notice, the first instinct of these people is to salivate like Pavlov's dogs and go right to Trump as an argument. It is automatic. It does not matter that gas was cheap, groceries were affordable, and there was no war in Ukraine. They are like robots. So sad.
Don't talk like you have all the smart people on your side. We all know better. The right is built on anti-intellectualism. You reject anyone that uses big words or tries to inject nuance into your simple binary thoughts.

Forum List

Back