Manafort Trump official found to have overseas account he did not claim on filing. Getting sued for 3 million dollars.

Every day you come here and post this shit and every day, the Republican Party continues to sink beneath the weight of the Trump Cult's hate and lies.

I fully expect Musk to cut and run from this deal, because the Twitter will go broke if he runs it the way he claims he will.
You have it ass backwards. It is your best side.

Every day you come here and post this shit and every day, the Republican Party continues to sink beneath the weight of the Trump Cult's hate and lies.

I fully expect Musk to cut and run from this deal, because the Twitter will go broke if he runs it the way he claims he will.
He has the money to throw away. And I would bet against Elon musk.

I meant to put. Manafort.. ex trump official.
He didn't work in the Trump Admin.

The article also highlights that Manafort has been working with the Xiden DOJ on this for quite some time....really just comes down to saying he didn't file some proper tax stuff from 2013, 2014....long before the Trump Admin existed....back in the Obama admin time.....

There you go again. Nothing but insults because that's all YOU do, is attack, insult and lie.

No ideas, no plans, no agenda, just call people names and falsely accused them of pedophilia, and post insults.

Stupid is as stupid does.
No lying groomer, that's how I treat you filthy lying vermin. Never accused anyone here of being a pedo, liar.

Last edited:
He didn't work in the Trump Admin.

The article also highlights that Manafort has been working with the Xiden DOJ on this for quite some time....really just comes down to saying he didn't file some proper tax stuff from 2013, 2014....long before the Trump Admin existed....back in the Obama admin time.....
He was trump's campaign chair. Which makes him an ex trump official doofus.

No they are actually suing him for 3 million dollars.

No any day about it.

Are you trying to deflect again?
Actually? Try allegedly. Every sentence has some alleged complaint. Then we find out that this is an acknowledged dispute that Manafort has been trying to resolve for months. It's not unknown if it's been known for a very long time.

He was trump's campaign chair. Which makes him an ex trump official doofus.
It makes him a campaign official....

with that said, sounds like this is much ado about nothing....and certainly has nothing to do with Trump, as you implied in your title....I am going to have to report you to the Xiden Ministry of Truth

It makes him a campaign official....

with that said, sounds like this is much ado about nothing....and certainly has nothing to do with Trump, as you implied in your title....I am going to have to report you to the Xiden Ministry of Truth
Huh it's literally in his title under Trump. Campaign chair.

Fox put it out this Am after verifying the accuracy of the story.....that's how they roll.
Sure they do. I remember them getting sued by the rich family and getting millions for the fake Hillary killed him story. 😂😂 😂 Go bark up another tree.

Forum List

Back