Man with 13 DUI convictions arrested for number 14

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Hopefully trump will let us resume the war on DUI that Obama suspended since his beloved daddy was a serial DUI who once killed an innocent man while drunk driving.

Michigan man arrested on 14th DUI charge

jan 20 2017 A Mount Clemens man has been jailed after he was arrested for his fourteenth drunken driving offense, Fox 2 reports.

The driver, 54 year-old Zenon Bialokur, was arrested for Operating While Intoxicated. Deputies learned, then, that Bialokur's driving privilege was also suspended.

Furthermore, authorities learned Bialokur has been convicted for Operating While Intoxicated on 13 times since 1998. Bialokur has also had his driving privilege suspended 12 times, and has been convicted 10 times of driving on a suspended license.

He faces a felony charge of Operating While Intoxicated 3rd Offense, among other charges.

• Banned
DUI should be a felony and the second offense should carry prison time. Why do we coddle these killers and maimers? Do the same with text-drivers

DUI should be a felony and the second offense should carry prison time. Why do we coddle these killers and maimers? Do the same with text-drivers
It must vary by state. They're real tough on it here. Stopped under the influence? You are in jail for the night. No exceptions. And prison is automatic for a third offense.

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-21_15-59-57.png
    upload_2017-1-21_15-59-57.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 40
How many more does he have to be guilty of in order to get life without parole? In my opinion, its as clear as crystal glass that he has no desire to sober up.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

ahh........yes a keeper. The kind you bring home to meet mama.

in all seriousness.........a 180lb guy with two drinks is over 0.05 (to punish regular guy out is harsh). Up to 0.1, I suppose that happens easily....even accidentally.

Punishment could be scaled to "level". Can you trust the equipment? Do they falsify results if you sass them? I would doubt it but many on this board think it is OK to shoot the Police. Are they willing to trust them on a 5 year no choice sentence?

above 0.05, 0.06, 0.1?
0.15, 0.20...you are going in.

• Banned
It must vary by state. They're real tough on it here. Stopped under the influence? You are in jail for the night. No exceptions. And prison is automatic for a third offense.

I'm glad to hear that. Now lets do the same with text-drivers and extreme speeders.

• Banned
Punishment could be scaled to "level". Can you trust the equipment? Do they falsify results if you sass them?

I know what you mean. Cops may just make it up to meet a quota. Cop corruption is a real problem.

Forum List

Back