man tosses 18 month old into traffic

okay so this stuff is too yawny for yall.....but mel gibson we can talk about all day...got it....sorry to bother you with the horrible realities of life....

perhaps we could discuss the economic stress...that is causing higher reports of child abuse.
or perhaps that has nothing to do with it?

Hey, I am of the opinion that you can post whatever you choose, if edict or madalime have a problem with it they can choose to bypass it.. that is all.

i could not imagine the reaction one would have to this. seeing a man toss a little one into traffic...i could not imagine being the driver of the car that hit her.

I could imagine the crowd tearing his ass apart if not for first being concerned about the condition of the little girl.

okay so this stuff is too yawny for yall.....but mel gibson we can talk about all day...got it....sorry to bother you with the horrible realities of life....

perhaps we could discuss the economic stress...that is causing higher reports of child abuse.

It does. When times are hard, abuse of all kinds increases.Pressure busts a pipe.
He's still a fiend for this.

1983 someone with a .357 blood alcohol level stumbled out in front of my car on the way home from my honeymoon. Yes, it will mess you up. I'm lucky it wasn't a child. Time can help you with some really bad stuff in life.

OAKLAND, Calif. — A 21-year-old man Oakland police say threw a toddler in front of a moving car is in custody after being arrested by an off-duty police officer.

Police say the officer saw the man shake the 18-month girl and throw her into oncoming traffic around 5:39 p.m. Saturday.

The child was hit by a car, but police say she escaped serious injury. She was taken to a hospital, where her condition is unknown.

After stopping to give aid to the little girl, the officer pursued the man, finding him scuffling with several motorists who had stopped to help.

When on-duty police officers arrived, they subdued the man with a Taser stun gun.

Oakland man arrested after child thrown in traffic - U.S. news - msnbc.com

i could not imagine the reaction one would have to this. seeing a man toss a little one into traffic...i could not imagine being the driver of the car that hit her.

An eye for an eye

It does. When times are hard, abuse of all kinds increases.Pressure busts a pipe.

Sorry but there's NO excuse for his actions. Stress from hard times? Seriously? I've got some "stress" for this fucking lunatic. I would LOVE to relieve some stress on this asshole. I'd probably bust a pipe or two myself....over his mush filled skull.

Sorry but there's NO excuse for his actions. Stress from hard times? Seriously? I've got some "stress" for this fucking lunatic. I would LOVE to relieve some stress on this asshole. I'd probably bust a pipe or two myself....over his mush filled skull.

I did not say there WAS an excuse. Pressure is an explanation, not an excuse. Clearly, I called him a fiend.
Still, some of those who would be fiends suppress it better when their pressure is less.
Lesser crimes against children and spouses (from both genders), those that are more insidious, more easily hidden, and cause lifelong damage also increase when economic pressure is higher. It is what it is.

OAKLAND, Calif. — A 21-year-old man Oakland police say threw a toddler in front of a moving car is in custody after being arrested by an off-duty police officer.

Police say the officer saw the man shake the 18-month girl and throw her into oncoming traffic around 5:39 p.m. Saturday.

The child was hit by a car, but police say she escaped serious injury. She was taken to a hospital, where her condition is unknown.

After stopping to give aid to the little girl, the officer pursued the man, finding him scuffling with several motorists who had stopped to help.

When on-duty police officers arrived, they subdued the man with a Taser stun gun.

I can imagine the reaction if I were the guy to catch the piece of shit.......and it wouldn't be pretty. I hope they tased him in his small shriveled nuts.

Black people do some crazy shit.

Human beings do 'crazy shit' and many times assisted by our own courts.

being crazy is not a 'black thing', we all own it. :tongue:

Would you have posted this response if he had said "republicans do some crazy shit"?

I'm going to go with NO

Just sayin

I think he would. Would YOU have posted what he DID post? I think not, as you didn't, and here you are protesting it. :eusa_whistle:

News items where most people agree that it's tragic and the person involved in the act is a complete shitstain don't normally get a lot of attention on message boards... You won't find anyone with two working brain cells sympathizing with this scumbag asshole, so it's mostly a situation where everyone agrees he's a shitstain...

Additionally, there's not much ppl can do to keep psycho shitstains like this from doing their deeds... We all agree it's a tragic event, but it isn't the first and won't be the last...

Thoughts and prayers for the little child...

^Butmonkey...

:)

peace...

Human beings do 'crazy shit' and many times assisted by our own courts.

being crazy is not a 'black thing', we all own it. :tongue:

Would you have posted this response if he had said "republicans do some crazy shit"?

I'm going to go with NO

Just sayin

I think he would. Would YOU have posted what he DID post? I think not, as you didn't, and here you are protesting it. :eusa_whistle:

great spin...

Here's a question for you. Was he black? Did he do crazy shit? So what should have been said different?

I'm not protesting anything. Just pointing out the obvious.

Read this story in the San Francisco Chronicle. The child survived being shaken and thrown into traffic. The man, hopefully will be dealt with by the immates at Alameda County Jail.

Since this was in Oakland CA, there's a strong probability that the perp was Black. So what? White perps do the same types of things. It's incidental to the story. The perp has more in common with other perps, no matter their race, than with most Black people.

Since this was in Oakland CA, there's a strong probability that the perp was Black. So what? White perps do the same types of things. It's incidental to the story. The perp has more in common with other perps, no matter their race, than with most Black people.

Well... Weren't you one of the one's Looking for Excuses?... Hard Times?... Drugs?...

How is the Unemployment Rate in the Black Community after almost 2 Years of the Halfrican President?...

Seems to me that if Katrina was (43)'s Fault, then this Incident is the Fault of Obama not Delivering on his Promises of Hope, Change, etc., etc...

peace...

Well... Weren't you one of the one's Looking for Excuses?... Hard Times?... Drugs?...

How is the Unemployment Rate in the Black Community after almost 2 Years of the Halfrican President?...

Seems to me that if Katrina was (43)'s Fault, then this Incident is the Fault of Obama not Delivering on his Promises of Hope, Change, etc., etc...

peace...

I think you must have me mixed up with someone else. I did mention that there were probably drugs or alcohol involved. I don't consider that an excuse, do you? I would consider it an additional criminal charge to be levied against the perp.

Forum List

Back