Man set to marry his sex robot girlfriend

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Daily Star – A smitten actor and bodybuilder has vowed to marry his sex robot girlfriend after paying for real plastic surgery to enhance the doll’s appearance when “she began to develop a complex”. Yuri Tolochko, from Kazakhstan, also revealed that the unusual couple has been invited on a Russian TV show Comedy Club although his relationship with Margo the doll is very much taken seriously. Tolochko shared backstage images of the couple’s television appearance with the teaser message: “I won’t spoil it. You’ll find it out at the right time!”
Man set to marry his sex robot girlfriend

The mental left all over the world wants you to pick up their virus of mental nuts---- Let's see how they can use this to destroy the marriage between man and woman.

Now they can use this as a stepping stone for ppl to . MARRY WHO THE FK THEY WANT INCLUDING YOUR 5 YR OLD YOUR STUPID FKS!!

as stupid as you assholes are a ROBOT will get old so fast the only way it won't is when you are severely and mentally clipped to where you can't associate with anything human not at a job home school . etc.. if that is the case you NEED HELP BAD!!

• Banned
What do you give a shit if crazy dude wants to marry a robot?

because when your not a fkn zombie you know the deceit behind it all where most other ass holes care about ggetting off more than humanity sucks to be a young stupid fkr who wake up way to late.

here's your first hint of issues with this :

Here’s how the scheme to destroy the family is mapped out:

• Eliminate the sacredness of the marriage covenant from the minds of the masses.
  • Inspire hatred against the family unit, manhood and fatherhood.
  • Institute no-fault divorce and encourage serial divorces.
  • Incite rampant promiscuity, fornication and adultery.
  • Make having illegitimate children become...

destroying the family - Bing
Gi

• Banned
What do you give a shit if crazy dude wants to marry a robot?

because when your not a fkn zombie you know the deceit behind it all where most other ass holes care about ggetting off more than humanity sucks to be a young stupid fkr who wake up way to late.

here's your first hint of issues with this :

Here’s how the scheme to destroy the family is mapped out:

• Eliminate the sacredness of the marriage covenant from the minds of the masses.
  • Inspire hatred against the family unit, manhood and fatherhood.
  • Institute no-fault divorce and encourage serial divorces.
  • Incite rampant promiscuity, fornication and adultery.
  • Make having illegitimate children become...

destroying the family - Bing
Gi
and when ur a fkn moron a moron never sees the family being destroyed via

1. abortions
2. be gay
3. be a trans
4. change a boy into a girl a girl ito a boy
5. have relationships with . THINGS THAT CAN'T GIVE IT BACK YOU ASSHOLES

NOW, WHERE IN THE FK DO YOU THINK MAKING A BABY COMES IN WHEN IT TAKES A MAN AND WOMAN TO MAKE A GAWD DAM BABY IN THE NORMAL WORLD STUPID FKS OF THE WORLD!!

• Banned
upload_2019-12-10_8-43-0.png

http://afe.easia.columbia.edu/ps/cup/hanyi_destroying_family.pdf

Some of us are so gullible
Providing he has not successfully procreated previously, I think he deserves a Darwin Award for voluntarily taking himself out of the gene pool. I hope he will be vary happy together, and he might, as long as he stays off my lawn. :)

I don't see any problems with his attempts.

Lots of people enjoy sex alone with sex toys. and such is their business.

This man wants to marry a robot, and to me such is more sane than a man marrying another man.

Besides, I am kind interested to see how it works... who knows... as long as the robot won't come with "no tonight darling, I have a headache", then will be fine with me.

Forum List

Back