Man responsible for Hania Guilar's death (RIP) faces court. Wears bulletproof vest to court

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Michael McLellan arrested for murder and kidnapping of Hania Guilar
Now this is interesting. Its the first time I have seen a defendant wear a bulletproof vest to court. Since when was this allowed? Was it the defendant's choice or was it done on behalf of the court who decided to protect a vicious murderer? The man below is facing a murder charge, as well as a separate kidnapping charge in 2016.

48359617_2267949403250049_4592379182654160896_n.jpg

Should murderers and other criminals be allowed to wear bulletproof vests to court?

No. They should wear bullseye targets on their chests and anyone killing one of these scum should get
a special tax credit and a year's supply of free bullets.

I wonder if anybody can request a bulletproof vest. I want to wear one to dispute a parking ticket. Ask them for shackles and an orange jumpsuit to go with it.

Michael McLellan arrested for murder and kidnapping of Hania Guilar
Now this is interesting. Its the first time I have seen a defendant wear a bulletproof vest to court. Since when was this allowed? Was it the defendant's choice or was it done on behalf of the court who decided to protect a vicious murderer? The man below is facing a murder charge, as well as a separate kidnapping charge in 2016.

48359617_2267949403250049_4592379182654160896_n.jpg

Should murderers and other criminals be allowed to wear bulletproof vests to court?
It is the “states” responsibility to see to the safety of those they take into custody. So I’d say it’s appropriate. Especially if the defendant hasn’t been convicted, and there is a credible threat to his life...

Last edited:
Good choice.
Don't want anything untoward to happen to the young man whilest being a ward of the state.
They're responsible for his safety.
Good stuff OP!

*thumbs up*

Good choice.
Don't want anything untoward to happen to the young man whilest being a ward of the state.
They're responsible for his safety.
Good stuff OP!

*thumbs up*
Oh look, a black guy is is worried about criminals. What a shocker.

He's a suspectrd child rapist/killer. If he's found guilty shoot the son of a bitch the next morning.

Forum List

Back