Shooting in France....? But, they have gun control...right? At a Christmas Market?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is just breaking...a shooting in France...I would wait to post about it, but sadly, the anti-gun extremists never let a mass shooting go to waste, so must be replied to whenever these things happen....

BREAKING: Shooting At Christmas Market In France

We have reports of a shooting at a Christmas market in France. The attack occurred in Strasbourg. It’s been described as a “serious security event.” One person is reported dead (via The Guardian):

---------

1 dead, at least 10 injured in shooting near Christmas market in Strasbourg, France

One person is dead and at least 10 injured in a shooting in the center of the French city of Strasbourg on the German border on Tuesday, according to a local fire department.

"Incident taking place. Please stay calm and await official communications," officials tweeted.

The shooting took place near Strasbourg's Christmas market, which attracts millions of tourists every year, a French security official told Reuters.
------

"I was in the back of the restaurant when I heard gunshots. I think it was the sound of an automatic weapon.

This is just breaking...a shooting in France...I would wait to post about it, but sadly, the anti-gun extremists never let a mass shooting go to waste, so must be replied to whenever these things happen....

We have reports of a shooting at a Christmas market in France. The attack occurred in Strasbourg. It’s been described as a “serious security event.” One person is reported dead (via The Guardian):

---------

1 dead, at least 10 injured in shooting near Christmas market in Strasbourg, France

One person is dead and at least 10 injured in a shooting in the center of the French city of Strasbourg on the German border on Tuesday, according to a local fire department.

"Incident taking place. Please stay calm and await official communications," officials tweeted.

The shooting took place near Strasbourg's Christmas market, which attracts millions of tourists every year, a French security official told Reuters.
------

"I was in the back of the restaurant when I heard gunshots. I think it was the sound of an automatic weapon.
What’s the murder rate in France

It is quite comical to see 2A complian about others not letting a shooting go to waste when that’s his entire schtick on this forum. Such a ghoulish creature.

My crystal ball says religion of peace.

----PUHLEEEEZE be patient
Not exactly going out on a limb.

it is still a habit to be avoided
90%-plus chance of being correct. You avoid it.

I avoid nothing------in diagnosis I want all the evidence
I can get. The venue looks like a Christmas wonderland--
the situation does not look good

My crystal ball says religion of peace.

You just contradicted yourself.

It's a habit to be avoided.

no-----I suggested a reasonable conjecture regarding
the differential diagnosis

no-----I suggested a reasonable conjecture regarding
the differential diagnosis
You avoid nothing.

But habits.

It is quite comical to see 2A complian about others not letting a shooting go to waste when that’s his entire schtick on this forum. Such a ghoulish creature.
49 gays died and 50 others were shot, in Orlando, because Obama's FBI failed to stop the guy they had on their terrorist list. Amazing that liberals like MDK will still avoid the truth, even when it stares their right in their face...

The 751 No-Go Zones of France
Aug. 4, 2012 update: The French Interior Ministry has created a new type of no-go zone, called Zones de Sécurité Prioritaires (ZSP), or Priority Security Zones. The first batch contains 15 of them, basically the Muslim-majority regions of major cities like Lille, Paris, Strasbourg, Lyons, and Marseilles, as well as in French Guyana. Aug. 24, 2012 update: Soeren Kern explains these new zones in "France Seeks to Reclaim 'No-Go' Zones." Sep. 1, 2013 update: 80 ZSP now exist.
Viva la Allah...…*

* That was sarcasm but eventually if France doesn't stop the insanity of liberalism and islam, then that will be the French motto.

Islam-liberals.jpg

---------

------

What’s the murder rate in France

What does that have to do with the failure of their gun control laws? Fully automatic military weapons are the weapon of choice for French criminals.....their choice to murder with an already illegal gun is not controlled by French gun control laws..

The shooter is on the French Government watch list...yet still was able to get a suspected fully automatic weapon.....we will see if it is still a fully automatic weapon once all the facts come out...

Strasbourg shooting: at least two killed in terrorist attack near Christmas market

Police confirmed the gunman, aged 29, and born in Strasbourg, is on the national “Fiche S” list of people considered a potential security risk.

49 gays died and 50 others were shot, in Orlando, because Obama's FBI failed to stop the guy they had on their terrorist list. Amazing that liberals like MDK will still avoid the truth, even when it stares their right in their face...

The 751 No-Go Zones of France
Aug. 4, 2012 update: The French Interior Ministry has created a new type of no-go zone, called Zones de Sécurité Prioritaires (ZSP), or Priority Security Zones. The first batch contains 15 of them, basically the Muslim-majority regions of major cities like Lille, Paris, Strasbourg, Lyons, and Marseilles, as well as in French Guyana. Aug. 24, 2012 update: Soeren Kern explains these new zones in "France Seeks to Reclaim 'No-Go' Zones." Sep. 1, 2013 update: 80 ZSP now exist.
Viva la Allah...…*

* That was sarcasm but eventually if France doesn't stop the insanity of liberalism and islam, then that will be the French motto.

View attachment 234187

I am well aware what occurred at Pulse, numbnuts. Please take your disingenuous concern for the gay community and shove it up your old ass.

According to progressives super strict gun control laws like the ones in France... means there is zero chance of any violent crime happening

Forum List

Back