Man mows giant penis into lawn to greet trump

Cue hilarity.

It’s fair to say that not everybody is too pleased with Donald Trump’s visit to the UK this week. Before he even touches down at Stansted Airport, the President of the US will witness his first protest – a massive penis with his name near the tip. The picture and the words ‘Oi Trump’ were cut into the grass by Born Eco who want him to give them a wave when he arrives.

SEI_71491639.jpg

So you're saying if the queen came to visit you'd be pleased as punch to see a profane drawing of a woman's genitalia mowed into a lawn to greet her.

Cool Tommy.

Remember: don't call us. We'll call you. On the 12th of never...start counting down the days
Fill yer boots Crazy Sue. Do you think i give a fuck about those welfare trash?
Didn't you mean to say " take a fuck"?

I mean, considering how you like things and all.

I'm a little surprised that you would go for a great big penis cut in the grass in the first place I had you pegged for a huge uncut penis sort of guy .

The U.K is strangely famous for this stuff going back to the "Rude Man". When you consider that the Queen bestowed Knighthood to a homosexual piano player with a bad wig you have to scratch your head about British sexuality.

The U.K is strangely famous for this stuff going back to the "Rude Man". When you consider that the Queen bestowed Knighthood to a homosexual piano player with a bad wig you have to scratch your head about British sexuality.
I think we need to scratch our head about your hate and homophobia.

Not homo phobic just don't like queers.

Cue hilarity.

It’s fair to say that not everybody is too pleased with Donald Trump’s visit to the UK this week. Before he even touches down at Stansted Airport, the President of the US will witness his first protest – a massive penis with his name near the tip. The picture and the words ‘Oi Trump’ were cut into the grass by Born Eco who want him to give them a wave when he arrives.

SEI_71491639.jpg

A picture of Bill Clinton advertising for interns,

Underneath should be Hillary's response...

"Bitch had it commin".

Not homo phobic just don't like queers.
Yea, your homophobic and a hater.

Cue hilarity.

SEI_71491639.jpg
I don't know how to feel about this. On one hand it's funny as hell but on the other kinda disturbing of the level of how Trump is living rent free in this guys head

Cue hilarity.

SEI_71491639.jpg

We didn't force you to let him visit. YOu could have said no. Take it up with your own government if you want to be less friendly with the US.

Hint, pull out of Nato.

Forum List

Back