Man mows giant penis into lawn to greet trump

A man draws a big penis in his lawn, and Tommy Taint is in love.

With the Penis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes one wonder how Tommy came across this news story. What could he possibly be searching for on the internet?
When your a dick your a dick. You report what you see. Trump has earned the insults and they will continue. Trump is everything bad in a human being no one wants.
Apparently you have forgotten about all the votes got and even won the popular vote and became president.
Wrong! didn't win the popular vote or the electoral. Voter suppression did.
Sure he did, we all know that. Prove your false claim about the greatest president of all time.
Not the greatest, but the first fake president who was illegally elected who will go down in history as the worst illegal president.

He was not elected "illegally".
Stop spreading lies.
The hell he wasn't; There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

ttps://www.gregpalast.com/election-stolen-heres/

With the Penis.

Makes one wonder how Tommy came across this news story. What could he possibly be searching for on the internet?
Apparently you have forgotten about all the votes got and even won the popular vote and became president.
Sure he did, we all know that. Prove your false claim about the greatest president of all time.
Not the greatest, but the first fake president who was illegally elected who will go down in history as the worst illegal president.

Stop spreading lies.
The hell he wasn't; There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

Obama's court did that and more . You made your bed now lie in it.

Elected “illegally”? Are you saying Hillary should have been awarded electoral votes from states she lost?
No, she should have been awarded votes that were stolen illegally by Trumps paid for Kris Kobach scheme that purged millions of voters that stole their vote. The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

^^ and there we have it ladies and gentlemen....a certified moron.

You can't handle or debate the truth loser. Debate, don't be a coward.

And I'm not even finished yet loser. Did you know that 868 polls were closed in the south to keep minorities from voting; There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act Trump didn't win shit. He stole everything.

Let me get this straight, you think the election was stolen in Kansas, by 41,000 purged double voters, when President Trump won that state by over 250k votes.

LOL.

Elected “illegally”? Are you saying Hillary should have been awarded electoral votes from states she lost?
No, she should have been awarded votes that were stolen illegally by Trumps paid for Kris Kobach scheme that purged millions of voters that stole their vote. The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

And I'm not even finished yet loser. Did you know that 868 polls were closed in the south to keep minorities from voting; There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act Trump didn't win shit. He stole everything.

Obama was president in 2016 why didn't he fix it, liar?

This idiot believes everything the media says. I don't think he's got any mind left.

This idiot believes everything the media says. I don't think he's got any mind left.

Even the media isn’t saying that shit. That was just some fringe troll.

With the Penis.

And you believe it of course ! :abgg2q.jpg:

With the Penis.

Stop spreading lies.

Obama's court did that and more . You made your bed now lie in it.

That's not an argument. That's a concession to cheating. You're a loser because your side had to cheat.

With the Penis.

And you believe it of course ! :abgg2q.jpg:

Stats don't lie, and your counter arguments to the facts are non-existent. What more is there to believe after you presented no defense? You cheated, plain and simple.

Cue hilarity.

It’s fair to say that not everybody is too pleased with Donald Trump’s visit to the UK this week. Before he even touches down at Stansted Airport, the President of the US will witness his first protest – a massive penis with his name near the tip. The picture and the words ‘Oi Trump’ were cut into the grass by Born Eco who want him to give them a wave when he arrives.

SEI_71491639.jpg
Cue hilarity.

It’s fair to say that not everybody is too pleased with Donald Trump’s visit to the UK this week. Before he even touches down at Stansted Airport, the President of the US will witness his first protest – a massive penis with his name near the tip. The picture and the words ‘Oi Trump’ were cut into the grass by Born Eco who want him to give them a wave when he arrives.

SEI_71491639.jpg

Who gives a shit? The Sharia Kingdom of the UK will be consumed by its own stupidity soon enough.

JO

Sad but true, and Trump is NOT his president, even. :eek:

Even the media isn’t saying that shit. That was just some fringe troll.

Yea right! You're a loser, a cheat, and a coward for not presenting counter facts.

Let me get this straight, you think the election was stolen in Kansas, by 41,000 purged double voters, when President Trump won that state by over 250k votes.

LOL.

Read DA. The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

The Election Was Stolen – Here’s How…
NOVEMBER 11, 2016
Greg Palast

Before a single vote was cast, the election was fixed by GOP and Trump operatives.

Starting in 2013 – just as the Supreme Court gutted the Voting Rights Act – a coterie of Trump operatives, under the direction of Kris Kobach, Kansas Secretary of State, created a system to purge 1.1 million Americans of color from the voter rolls of GOP-controlled states.

The system, called Crosscheck, is detailed in my Rolling Stone report,
The GOP’s Stealth War on Voters,” 8/24/2016.

Crosscheck in action:
Trump victory margin in Michigan: 13,107
Michigan Crosscheck purge list: 449,922

Trump victory margin in Arizona: 85,257
Arizona Crosscheck purge list: 270,824

Trump victory margin in North Carolina: 177,008
North Carolina Crosscheck purge list: 589,393

On Tuesday, we saw Crosscheck elect a Republican Senate and as President, Donald Trump. The electoral putsch was aided by nine other methods of attacking the right to vote of Black, Latino and Asian-American voters, methods detailed in my book and film, including “Caging,” “purging,” blocking legitimate registrations, and wrongly shunting millions to “provisional” ballots that will never be counted.

Korea never ended, and Viet Nam was a loss for us. We didn't finish either of them.
Sure we did. Trump ended Korea. Even got the deceased soldiers bag, fraggo.

Really? Trump ended Korea? Got a link for your bullshit claim? Every time that Trump talked to N. Korea he ended up coming back with nothing.
No he came back with the bodies your kind left there fraggo. Why do you want a link, you're kind doesn't accept proof the makes you look more stupid?

He got back some remains, many of which need to be tested to see if they are actually American soldiers. And no, he hasn't done anything to end the Korean war.
He ended it and brought our boys home. Thank God for Trump. Now let's talk about that picture of you in the grass.

Just what I thought, you don't have anything to prove your bullshit. Thanks for playing.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
GB: "Oh NO! The Nazis are bombing London. Quick, call the Americans!"
USA: "Relax. We've got this. Go drink some tea."

The next time Germany comes knocking at your door, don't call us to save your wimpy asses . Just whip out your lawn mowers and show them who's boss...
Don't call the Americans. They just start wars for profit now.

“They”?
Dick Cheney! GHW Bush in the first Gulf war. Those wars were all about their pockets.

Nope. Not what you said. You said “they” as in Americans. You’re busted.

Foreign shill bustery! :113:

With profit, war monger ass hole
Liar.
The fracts speak for themselves ass hole. What's done is done. We send off young men to fight for profit. Just ask Trump. He told us to just kick the hell out of them and get their oil.
I don't question you that much on our motives at times. Sometimes I wonder if they take advantage of a bad situation to go to war and make a profit for someone. But I must say this. The military can make a man out of males. And in our nation today, we need a lot of men.
They can also make them very dead for the sole purpose and expense to shower profit for the few, and what's left after that? There is "NO MAN!" Just a corpse. Stay stupid folks while our young men and women die for nothing.

If you want peace, Trump is your man. Trump is a businessman, and he knows blood is a big expense.

That's why over in North Korea, he's selling President Un on the idea of adopting capitalism and bringing wealth to his beloved North Korean constituents. Remember that the North Korean leader was educated in Switzerland and he knows the west.

Trump hasn't sold Un on squat. Un is playing Trump like a fiddle.

Really? Trump ended Korea? Got a link for your bullshit claim? Every time that Trump talked to N. Korea he ended up coming back with nothing.
No he came back with the bodies your kind left there fraggo. Why do you want a link, you're kind doesn't accept proof the makes you look more stupid?

He got back some remains, many of which need to be tested to see if they are actually American soldiers. And no, he hasn't done anything to end the Korean war.
He ended it and brought our boys home. Thank God for Trump. Now let's talk about that picture of you in the grass.

Just what I thought, you don't have anything to prove your bullshit. Thanks for playing.

abs.png

The fracts speak for themselves ass hole. What's done is done. We send off young men to fight for profit. Just ask Trump. He told us to just kick the hell out of them and get their oil.
I don't question you that much on our motives at times. Sometimes I wonder if they take advantage of a bad situation to go to war and make a profit for someone. But I must say this. The military can make a man out of males. And in our nation today, we need a lot of men.
They can also make them very dead for the sole purpose and expense to shower profit for the few, and what's left after that? There is "NO MAN!" Just a corpse. Stay stupid folks while our young men and women die for nothing.

If you want peace, Trump is your man. Trump is a businessman, and he knows blood is a big expense.

That's why over in North Korea, he's selling President Un on the idea of adopting capitalism and bringing wealth to his beloved North Korean constituents. Remember that the North Korean leader was educated in Switzerland and he knows the west.

Fair enough. Just don't start cowering behind your military service.

None of them do. They're all cheaters, and they support cheating. Fair elections are over. This crowd is all about voter suppression, gerrymandering, and the cheat. The popular vote would kick their asses everytime. They're cowards about doing the right thing. That is why Clinton was spot on. They are deplorables.

Fair enough. Just don't start cowering behind your military service.
What military service? The kind that dies for Oligarchs? That isn't the kind of military service America wants.

None of them do. They're all cheaters, and they support cheating. Fair elections are over. This crowd is all about voter suppression, gerrymandering, and the cheat. The popular vote would kick their asses everytime. They're cowards about doing the right thing. That is why Clinton was spot on. They are deplorables.
goebbels.png

Forum List

Back