Man Killed At National Night Out Anti-Violence Event

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
PATERSON, N.J. - A man attending a block party as part of the National Night Out anti-crime initiative was shot and killed in Paterson, N.J.

Police say 39-year-old Robert Godfrey was shot in the head while arguing with another man Tuesday.It happened in front of a crowd just before midnight at 74 Godwin Ave.

National Night Out is observed across the U.S. as an annual event meant to heighten drug and crime prevention awareness. The August 3rd event was the 27th annual night out against crime.

Someone didn't get the memo. Unbelievable. I wonder how many children witnessed it.

PATERSON, N.J. - A man attending a block party as part of the National Night Out anti-crime initiative was shot and killed in Paterson, N.J.

Police say 39-year-old Robert Godfrey was shot in the head while arguing with another man Tuesday.It happened in front of a crowd just before midnight at 74 Godwin Ave.

National Night Out is observed across the U.S. as an annual event meant to heighten drug and crime prevention awareness. The August 3rd event was the 27th annual night out against crime.

Someone didn't get the memo. Unbelievable. I wonder how many children witnessed it.

There was a man murdered in Minnesota on the National Night Out as well. I'll post a link in a few.

Rick

LOL......murka.
Whatever happened to a good old fashioned fist fight ?
Holly Wood.The brainwash capital of the planet.
It wouldn't make any difference if murkin kids saw that. They see it all day.
Turn on the tube, put in a video game, or nearly any movie, and watch the blood fly.
Made in murka. Death. Destruction and chaos.It's main exports.

I didn't say terror since the state dept only uses that term for brown people and constitution believers.

Last edited:
LOL......murka.
Whatever happened to a good old fashioned fist fight ?
Holly Wood.The brainwash capital of the planet.
It wouldn't make any difference if murkin kids saw that. They see it all day.
Turn on the tube, put in a video game, or nearly any movie, and watch the blood fly.
Made in murka. Death. Destruction and chaos.It's main exports.

I didn't say terror since the state dept only uses that term for brown people and constitution believers.

I guess the nurses at the asylum haven't brought the medication around to the patients yet this morning.

Rick

Ha ha. Is Douger's disorder "Murka Madness"?

It just makes me sad. We've been going to Ntl Night Out for years. So many good people donate time and money so that everyone can enjoy themselves for free. I imagine the merchants and the families in those towns will think twice about it next year. Maybe they shouldn't allow anyone without a kid.

Forum List

Back