man given bail provided by leftists kills his wife a week later

The people who bailed him out should be in prison for murder....

The people who bailed him out should be in prison for murder....
Get this.. they said (they, meaning Portland Freedom Fund) that they saw no indication, at the time of his bail, that he would do this!

Can u believe this bs?

Hey, I know... Maybe you could have actually registered in your little pea brains the fact that this guy had something like 9 arrests?

and 6 were for domestic violence--against his wife, the one he killed!

Maybe you would have then found a clue..?
! I dunno... just a thought..

If this story isn't enough to make a liberal repent of his liberalism.. not sure what is
I'm a liberal and a Democrat who spent 5 years of my LE Career running the Domestic Violence Unit. Bail was set by the judge, after an arraignment hearing which the trier of facts likely listened to the prosecutors and defense attorney.

You and I don't have the background to make a judgement. And given the fact that this was presented by Fox News, I'm certain the talking heads on the Fox Network were reading from the teleprompter and wanted to blast liberals.

I'm a liberal and a Democrat who spent 5 years of my LE Career running the Domestic Violence Unit. Bail was set by the judge, after an arraignment hearing which the trier of facts likely listened to the prosecutors and defense attorney.

You and I don't have the background to make a judgement. And given the fact that this was presented by Fox News, I'm certain the talking heads on the Fox Network were reading from the teleprompter and wanted to blast liberals.
oh brother

and white is really black.. up is really down

dumbass libs

oh brother

and white is really black.. up is really down

dumbass libs
You seem to be bothered by my post. Your post is what I've defined as an idiot-gram. You can read that, and others sentences in my signature line below.

Forum List

Back