Man Convicted of Hate Crime for Dogs Nazi Salute

"but it's not America. You know they have different laws, don't you?"

Isn't that their best defense?

nazidog.jpg

So what kind of punishment did the guy get? The write up did not say unless I over looked it.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Sentencing is next month.

Could face up to six months in prison and fines of up to £5,000.
I can only imagine the look on the other inmates' faces when they ask him what he was busted for.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

A Western country prosecuting someone for a deliberately silly JOKE? That's something a muslim country would do, so I'm not surprised, with the UK having so many muslim semen stains all over it. You Brits' attraction to that murderous hate-ideology is so repulsive, so detestable, so obscene to me, I've never been more grateful that America is not part of the Commonwealth.

Now the sentencing has been completed.
The streets of the British Empire are once again safe.

A Scottish man who filmed a pet dog giving Nazi salutes and uploaded the footage to YouTube has been fined £800 (around $1,120). Mark Meechan, who goes by the name of Count Dankula on his social-media pages, recorded his girlfriend’s pug responding to statements such as “Sieg Heil” and “Gas the Jews” by raising its paw. Meechan, from Coatbridge in Scotland, was found guilty last month of committing a hate crime and was in court to hear his sentence Monday. His case has been taken up by free-speech campaigners and comedians such as Ricky Gervais, who tweeted last month: “A man has been convicted in a UK court of making a joke that was deemed ‘grossly offensive.’ If you don’t believe in a person’s right to say things that you might find ‘grossly offensive,’ then you don’t believe in Freedom of Speech.” Meechan has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing, saying he made the video to annoy his girlfriend.

Man Fined for Hate Crime After Filming Pug’s ‘Nazi Salutes’

Forum List

Back