Man Charged In Romney Tax Returns Scheme

It's really sad to have to point this out yet again especially seven months after the election but Romney did not have to release any tax records all he was legally required to do was put out a financial disclosure statement.

Just 3 years as I recall.

Guess again!

RepTaxReturns1.png

In contrast:

DemTaxReturns.png

Tax returns must be released by elected officials.
Your chart needs to reflect that legality.

What's your point. Rabbi wrote 3, I said guess again.

It's really sad to have to point this out yet again especially seven months after the election but Romney did not have to release any tax records all he was legally required to do was put out a financial disclosure statement.

Sure, but Daddy Romney started a trend, so by not following the family trend it was a slap to 'family values' that the Republicans 'seem' to value.

Sure, but Daddy Romney started a trend, so by not following the family trend it was a slap to 'family values' that the Republicans 'seem' to value.

You're equating releasing tax returns to family values? Seriously?

Following trends is easy. Starting trends is what makes you a leader.

Seems like Mitt learned leadership from his dad.

You're equating releasing tax returns to family values? Seriously?

Following trends is easy. Starting trends is what makes you a leader.

Seems like Mitt learned leadership from his dad.

So you're drunk, forgot your meds, or are taking illegal drugs when you wrote this?

You want to think this through when you're sober.

Never said Huntsman wasnt intelligent, just that I havent seen any evidence of his success. Atleast outside of his family life. Also, one doesnt have to be intelligent to become an ambassador, one simply has to have good political connections, money, or both.

Vulture capitalism? Seriously do you listen to yourself? The man helped struggling business turn around and saved countless jobs and you somehow think thats a bad thing.

Romney is a very good man. His political points werent perfect, but he is an amazing man who has done and will do alot of good helping others.

Yes, vulture capitalism. Load up struggling companies with enough debt to nearly ensure their demise, take your substancial cut early on from that loaded debt, wait for them to fail and then make even more money in the selloff. And you find that admirable... Maybe compared to a baby rapist. I've known guys like Romney my whole professional life. He's a self-deluded sociopath.

And Romney is successful but Huntsman isn't? Maybe I was wrong claiming that you don't have to be a scumbag to be a successful LDS member.

Nope. No one could possibly want honest accountable government. They just want to screw an imaginary class of people.

The only class of people that aren't getting screwed by the Republicans are the rich.

Weren't the scandals started by the Republicans?

By 'imaginary class of people' I take it you mean the middle class and poor? Cause it ain't the rich.

There are no classes of people. Classes are an artificial construct designed to divide us. A man is not in a different class than me because he is wealthier than I am. Nor is a man in a differen class from me if he is poorer than I. (Though i feel bad for those that are).

Really? You think that's true?

Try hanging around the rich people sometime.....................

Apparently Romney being a victim of a crime somehow shows how evil he is or somthing.

Actually, it shows how Mittens hires criminals to hide his money.

He'd be screwed by the Mormon Church if he released how much he actually makes, because they charge a member 10 percent of their earnings for tithe.

My guess is that he knows he's been underpaying the church, and is scared for his soul.

(Look it up............if you don't tithe 10 percent to the church, you can actually lose your "fireproof insurance").

How is someone trying to extort money from Romney prove that he hires criminals to hide his money?

And the Church doesn't charge anyone any money. Tithing is voluntary. No one looks at a tax return. His tithing payments are between him and God.

Please stop being ignorant.

Really? You and Rabid Lie (the Rabbi) should actually do some research into the Mormon church...........................

Look it up for yourself....................Mormons are required to have a once a year meeting with the bishop to see how much tithe a person should pay.

Matter of fact, they believe that you should pay your tithe before buying groceries if it comes down to that...................

There are no classes of people. Classes are an artificial construct designed to divide us. A man is not in a different class than me because he is wealthier than I am. Nor is a man in a differen class from me if he is poorer than I. (Though i feel bad for those that are).

What kind of fake zen BS is this? Rich people prey on poor people all the time. To suggest that they don't betrays a disconnect from reality greater than the most extreme la la liberals.

Forum List

Back