Man caught paying off Kavanaugh protesters works for Soros funded organization

shockedkirk.jpg

[URL="https://mobile.twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1037505949198639109?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw"]Twitter[/URL]

@nickmon1112

The man handing money to the Kavanaugh hearing protester is Vinay Krishnan. Consultant/organizer at Center for Popular Democracy. > An Organization ON THE RECORD as have received funding from George Soros. (link: http://archive.is/ZsDcY) archive.is/ZsDcY
Man Caught Paying Off Kavanaugh Protesters Works For Soros-Funded Organization

Oh the name Soros imagine that. Oh is this too many post for you too. There's a solution for that STOP LOOKING at it.
Some enjoy looking at NEW news , not some bs that was posted six days ago. So keep right on going if you think I post to much information that your pea sized brains can't handle ..........

INFOWARS?

Soros, always Soros. Why, without Soros, nothing but 'winning' and 'maga' all day long for our gullible and simple minded posters on the right.

• Banned
Soros, always Soros. Why, without Soros, nothing but 'winning' and 'maga' all day long for our gullible and simple minded posters on the right.

Depends on how much of a dumbass someone is.

Oh the name Soros imagine that. Oh is this too many post for you too. There's a solution for that STOP LOOKING at it.
Some enjoy looking at NEW news , not some bs that was posted six days ago. So keep right on going if you think I post to much information that your pea sized brains can't handle ..........
If soros is reading this, I'll take a paycheck to go protest stuff on the weekend. Hmu

If soros is reading this, I'll take a paycheck to go protest stuff on the weekend. Hmu

Good for you

Forum List

Back