Man attending Va. pro gun rally interrupts MSNBC live broadcast and screams you pieces of s*hit F*ck

Caleb Hull is the poster boy for fake news, posting that the crowd was yelling one thing, when it reality, it was them saying the pledge of allegiance. We all can see and hear it, yet he posts a fake report.
Amazing, innit?

Fake News MSNBC got told off during a live feed by a man attending the pro-gun rally in Virginia.

Man Attending Virginia Pro-Gun Rally Interrupts MSNBC Live Broadcast and Screams, "You Pieces of Sh*t! F*ck You!" (VIDEO)

OMG!!!! YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS CRAP!! PPL are sick of it and you demonic pricks!!

Man, you gotta stop linking us to non-existent videos and stuff. If there is a video, link us to THAT.

They exist you just don't bother to CLICK on the lINKS they provide.........

View attachment 301472

Link? Link? Still not seeing it. Maybe you can POINT to the link? Or just copy and past the hypertext here. I see NO link in your picture. Do I need a set of tweezers and a magnifying glass?

That's too bad the video I posted inn the comment back to you has the entire video right there and plays right within the comment window must be your adblocker or virus program don't know what to tell you all lins were provided.

Man attending Va. pro gun rally interrupts MSNBC live broadcast and screams you pieces of s*hit F*ck

Forum List

Back