Man attending Va. pro gun rally interrupts MSNBC live broadcast and screams you pieces of s*hit F*ck

• Banned
Fake News MSNBC got told off during a live feed by a man attending the pro-gun rally in Virginia.

Man Attending Virginia Pro-Gun Rally Interrupts MSNBC Live Broadcast and Screams, "You Pieces of Sh*t! F*ck You!" (VIDEO)

OMG!!!! YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS CRAP!! PPL are sick of it and you demonic pricks!!

Man, you gotta stop linking us to non-existent videos and stuff. If there is a video, link us to THAT.

They exist you just don't bother to CLICK on the lINKS they provide.........

upload_2020-1-20_10-15-13.png

• Banned
Fake News MSNBC got told off during a live feed by a man attending the pro-gun rally in Virginia.

Man Attending Virginia Pro-Gun Rally Interrupts MSNBC Live Broadcast and Screams, "You Pieces of Sh*t! F*ck You!" (VIDEO)

OMG!!!! YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS CRAP!! PPL are sick of it annd you demonic pricks!!
Harsh language will win the day every time.

Don't tell me about it I didn't make the headline title dingleberry...........................

• Banned
LOL

upload_2020-1-20_10-23-35.png

Wait until the ppl learnn how manny VACCINES THIS BASTARD IS GOING TO FORCE YOU STUPID M F KRS TO TAKE OMG!!

The guy screaming at MSNBC is a lowlife scum as we can all tell by is limited language skills.

OMG!!!! YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS CRAP!! PPL are sick of it and you demonic pricks!!

Man, you gotta stop linking us to non-existent videos and stuff. If there is a video, link us to THAT.

They exist you just don't bother to CLICK on the lINKS they provide.........

View attachment 301472

Link? Link? Still not seeing it. Maybe you can POINT to the link? Or just copy and past the hypertext here. I see NO link in your picture. Do I need a set of tweezers and a magnifying glass?

The guy screaming at MSNBC is a lowlife scum as we can all tell by is limited language skills.

Surely your mistaken oh wait I mean LYING " PROOF" we have PROOF you never have.

74706402_947445078954002_7791246742833332224_n.jpg

I said nothing about Democrats, I am a Conservative and I believe we have a lot more class than that imbecile. That you defend such lowlife classless behavior tells me a lot about you and your intellect or lack thereof.

And probably a plant.

Could very well be. I can't stand MSNBC but I can't justify continued classless behavior. Conservatives need to behave like Conservatives and stand up to such moronic and childish behavior, not defend it.

Caleb Hull on Twitter

THANK YOU. A working hyperlink. I gotta say, the guy cussing in the background looked like a homeless idiot. He certainly does not represent me nor do I think he did any good for the cause of protecting gun rights. If anything, he plays right into the Left's picture of who the typical NRA-supporting "gun nut" is.

Wow what a topic to start a thread on. I have some advice: Get out of bed, put aside that tub of buttery popcorn and go outside for a breathe of fresh air. Looks like you need it.

Last edited:
At this morning's Virigina pro-2nd Am rally, a male senior citizen approached a MSNBC/DNC propagandist during a live broadcast of far-left diatribe. The man yelled at the propagandist "You're all lying pieces of shit! Fuck you!".

Standing ovation for this brutally honest patriot. I truly hope to see more actions like this towards the Democrat party propaganda machine (aka - the fake news media). This needs to trend, and I hope it does. A major thank you to this man's telling the truth.

“Lying Pieces of Shit!” Man at Virginia Gun Rally Interrupts Live MSNBC Broadcast

Daily Caller on Twitter

Last edited:

Just another dumbass tRumpling shitting himself in public.

Today's new normal.
New normal? Really? You obviously have not been watching the rally live.

Forum List

Back