Man Attempted to Burn Down St. Patrick’s Church NYC. Omar would have struck the match.

Truth of the matter is "semites" on social media also celebrate the desecration of places of christian worship and many of them are just as influential, if not more so than Omar. They're big fans of hers, btw.

Sad that we have an anti Semitic anti Christian sitting in the House of Representatives. I’m positive that she would have lit the match. Most disgraceful member in the House.
Man arrested after approaching historic St. Patrick's Cathedral with gas cans, light fluid
How a controversial Muslim figure helped ignite the controversy over Rep. Ilhan Omar’s 9/11 comments - Religion News Service
Did any of you good christians mention the white guy who is a sheriff's son that got caught after he burnt down several churches last week?

Sad that we have an anti Semitic anti Christian sitting in the House of Representatives. I’m positive that she would have lit the match. Most disgraceful member in the House.
Man arrested after approaching historic St. Patrick's Cathedral with gas cans, light fluid
How a controversial Muslim figure helped ignite the controversy over Rep. Ilhan Omar’s 9/11 comments - Religion News Service
Did any of you good christians mention the white guy who is a sheriff's son that got caught after he burnt down several churches last week?
No because he has no advocate on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives like this kook does.

Never heard of it.
Must be another Bull Shit media hoax.

Never heard of it.
Read it and weep Mr Denial...

Holden Matthews, suspect in Louisiana black church fires, is son of sheriff's deputy, officials say - CNN

No because he has no advocate on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives like this kook does.
Get off yer butt and run for office if you don't like it.

Never heard of it.
It happened. In the middle of nowhere in Louisiana. He is a kook. But he has no Omar to advocate for him like anti Semitic anti Christian people in this country do. It’s Omar’s real constituency.

Never heard of it.
It happened. In the middle of nowhere in Louisiana. He is a kook. But he has no Omar to advocate for him like anti Semitic anti Christian people in this country do. It’s Omar’s real constituency.
And here you thought crakahs were decent folks..

Get off yer butt and run for office if you don't like it.
I like my Representatives to the Congress. Why would I run against responsible representation? They are 100% Republicans.

He did it for satan, not for christ you fucking dumbass

Never heard of it.
We are. The conservatives among us don’t whine, cry, and bitch 100% of the time like liberals do.

That's what they all say.

Never heard of it.
We are. The conservatives among us don’t whine, cry, and bitch 100% of the time like liberals do.
Yeah I've noticed how your OP isn't a whine fest...and an attempt to be schmear an innocent person.

No, he's a big fan of black metal which is subculture immersed in satanism and has a history of church burning

He was a Satanist. It will come out...dumbass.

Never heard of it.
Yeah I've noticed how your OP isn't a whine fest...and an attempt to be schmear an innocent person.
I have the quotes and I posted them. What you get when you let unfettered immigration into your country. What the fuck happened to Minnesota?

Yes he burnt down 3 black churches, the white sheriffs son did.

Forum List

Back