Orange County Calif Baby Dies from Whooping Cough

TB is back on the rise and so is meningitis...all due to unchecked people coming into our nation....
I wish one of them would cough on Pelosi.....

Funny how all of these ancient viruses have returned to the sanctuary State.

Orange County baby dies of whooping cough
Not odd at all! You have hundreds of thousands of uncontrolled, unskilled, unvaccinated illegals flowing into California and then once here the state has a whole range of special free goodies and benefits for them.

You leave the dumpster open don't be surprised when you attract all sorts of feral creatures.
And it isn't surprising that diseases that have long been eradicated in the U.S. are now making a comeback
even as leftists tell us it isn't so. They lie!

You have to love the anti-vacsers in the republican areas. God will keep then healthy. What a joke.

Illegals spread disease, strain all our social services, kill and rape our citizens, cost taxpayers billions of dollars per year.
Tell me why the left protects them. They know they represent votes for the guy that gives away the most stuff.
That's democrat political strategy in general, as a matter of fact.

Illegals spread disease, strain all our social services, kill and rape our citizens, cost taxpayers billions of dollars per year.
Tell me why the left protects them. They know they represent votes for the guy that gives away the most stuff.
That's democrat political strategy in general, as a matter of fact.
Yes...at the expense of American Lives. Democrats are disgusting.

It's Biblical.
Matthew 24:7 We hear now of earthquakes in divers places, of fires, of tempests, of disasters by sea and land, of pestilence, of famine.

Not one or the other, but all. We are seeing a shadow of what is to come. And the Bible wasn't kidding about it happening like birth pangs. Labor pains increase in intensity and frequency. The rate of increase of our decay is kind of stunning.
Vaccines and penicillin saved lives. I never had to worry about catching a myriad of deadly shit when I grew up. My children are a risk for any number of lethal illnesses.
It is going to get much worse...

Candida Auris is deadly and is so hard to get rid of that one hospital sprayed a room constantly for a week with a peroxide mix and the only thing left alive after 7 days was Candida Auris.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back