Man arrested after filiming himself spiting in Arizona tea jub and putting it back on shelf

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(News Channel 9) – The mistreatment of ice cream may have gone to an all new level in Florida. Police in Indian Shores arrested a woman who they say is caught on camera using the bathroom without washing her hands, and picking her nose before sticking her fingers in a tub of ice cream. According to the arrest report, it first happened in mid-June at Lu Lu’s Ice Cream and Candy Shop. Police charged 66-year-old Jung Soon

Man arrested after filming himself spiting in Arizona tea jug and putting it back on shelf

Well you should take note on how stupid Trump haters and their kids are if you have no clue a camera isf filing you while doing this your an idiot . All stores have camera even if someone is or has been holding a cell phone obviously filming t but still this shows just how dumb you a. holes really are.

Some are stupid enough to have a friend video it all so that they can post it on social media.

I don't see anything in the link about the tea jug spitters kids or the tea jug spitter being a Trump hater.

Some teenagers have a warped sense of humor. One time I was with some teenagers who thought the video below was the funniest thing in the world.

They thought it was funny. I thought it was vandalism and just being stupid.

(News Channel 9) – The mistreatment of ice cream may have gone to an all new level in Florida. Police in Indian Shores arrested a woman who they say is caught on camera using the bathroom without washing her hands, and picking her nose before sticking her fingers in a tub of ice cream. According to the arrest report, it first happened in mid-June at Lu Lu’s Ice Cream and Candy Shop. Police charged 66-year-old Jung Soon

Man arrested after filming himself spiting in Arizona tea jug and putting it back on shelf

Well you should take note on how stupid Trump haters and their kids are if you have no clue a camera isf filing you while doing this your an idiot . All stores have camera even if someone is or has been holding a cell phone obviously filming t but still this shows just how dumb you a. holes really are.
Fuck him. He probably got arrested for identification.

Forum List

Back