Journo warns toxic right wing group is out feedinng the homeless tell them they're not welcomed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Journo Warns ‘Toxic’ Right-Wing Group Is Out Feeding The Homeless: ‘Tell Them They’re Not Welcome’

Blue check Twitter journo Mike Stuchbery issued a warning over the weekend to the citizens of Glasgow, Scotland that the right-wing group Generation Identity UK “are out distributing meals, along with toxic propaganda.”
========================

Oh the globe is waking up and look how well the pyshe warfare handed down by Soros has worked your all going at it with each other including their pussy pets on here LOL.

run little girls run.......

The mostly feed the homeless pork sandwiches so Muslims do not benefit. Not taking sides on that but it is an interesting way to go about helping the poor and being anti-Muslim. I think the Generation Identity UK folks are a bit more scaled back in their activities than on the continent.

The mostly feed the homeless pork sandwiches so Muslims do not benefit. Not taking sides on that but it is an interesting way to go about helping the poor and being anti-Muslim. I think the Generation Identity UK folks are a bit more scaled back in their activities than on the continent.
Oh they don´t bow to foreign cultures. How racist. Maybe those Muslims have chosen the wrong place for being homeless.

Oh they don´t bow to foreign cultures. How racist. Maybe those Muslims have chosen the wrong place for being homeless.

I don't criticize anybody for helping the poor and the homeless with their own money and energy regardless of what their motives or politicks are. If the Jews counter protest by handing out kosher sandwiches, and the Islamists hand out halal food,, that would be just as swell with me.

I don't criticize anybody for helping the poor and the homeless with their own money and energy regardless of what their motives or politicks are. If the Jews counter protest by handing out kosher sandwiches, and the Islamists hand out halal food,, that would be just as swell with me.
Actually, if there is no alternative they are allowed to eat it. That´s point one. Point two is that I don´t think it is necessary to be homeless there. At least in my country, you can go to the welfare office, pick a slip of the local renters, get your flat approved and move in. And I am not too far from there. Those "homeless" are usually committed bums who prefer to die over suffering the hardships of drawing a signature on a rental contract.

Actually, if there is no alternative they are allowed to eat it. That´s point one. Point two is that I don´t think it is necessary to be homeless there. At least in my country, you can go to the welfare office, pick a slip of the local renters, get your flat approved and move in. And I am not too far from there. Those "homeless" are usually committed bums who prefer to die over suffering the hardships of drawing a signature on a rental contract.

About half the homeless in Scotland end up that way because they were asked to leave by whomever they were staying with or tossed by their spouse. The bum homlessness is very much an American problem though. I think Scotland has had some issues with their housing scheme after right to buy expired.

Forum List

Back