Mall of America Welcomes First Black Santa -- Racists Lose Their Goddamn Minds

Nothing wrong with calling conservative pussies names that will piss them off
I'll help you out. He. a tolerant libtard. calls those he disagrees with "faggot."

Is that "homophobic or not? Or do your rules only apply to straight white men?

I think we're gonna need some gay Santa's too.

Santa isn't gay?
He slides down the chimney and then right into the nearest anus

Good show, conservatives. You really are a bunch of low class assholes.

I'm a Conservative. Doesn't bother me in the least. Where's the Japanese Santa?

I once played santa for a Japanese elementary school. My kid went there. It was awesome. Christmas without a hint of religion.

My kid never knew it was me, by the way. I rocked it with a red kimono and a few zabuton.

Sorry but real Conservatives have no problem with this. Mr. Jefferson is a Army Vet. It wouldn't surprise me if most of the hate on this subject are nothing more than a bunch of wacked out Liberals masquerading as "Conservatives". That is a common tactic of the left.

Every time a nutbag acts like a piece of shit, other nutbags try to tell us that he's not a real nutbag.

Sorry but real Conservatives have no problem with this. Mr. Jefferson is a Army Vet. It wouldn't surprise me if most of the hate on this subject are nothing more than a bunch of wacked out Liberals masquerading as "Conservatives". That is a common tactic of the left.

Every time a nutbag acts like a piece of shit, other nutbags try to tell us that he's not a real nutbag.
That maybe a problem in your world but not mine.

Dozens of Santas cycle through Twin Cities shopping centers each year, spreading joy to children who entrust them with their holiday wish lists. What has been missing from that experience, some parents say, was a Kriss Kringle who represented a wider swath of believers.

This week, for the first time in the Mall of America’s 24-year history, a black Santa will greet families for annual Christmas photos.

“This is a long time coming,” said Landon Luther, co-owner of the Santa Experience, which has run the intimate photo studio at the mall for 10 years. “We want Santa to be for everyone, period.”

Mall of America welcomes its first black Santa

The comments on the article got so bad that the Star Tribune was forced to turn comments off.

Scott Gillespie on Twitter

how do you know they are conservatives?.....liberals can be just as racist....and please dont tell me they are not....
Calling black people "people shaped apes" is a classic alt-right comment. Just ask Odium and Steve_McGarrett.
ok.....are liberals incapable of being the same?...i worked with enough to know that many are just as racist....
Trump followers claimed they poached a bunch of Democrats. Must've been people like the type you worked with.
you have to be pretty foolish to not think a liberal cant be a racist/bigot.....i guess i have just met such a person....

That maybe a problem in your world but not mine.

Of course. You didn't just claim that exact thing.

Good boy!

There is no such thing as a "Good old Traditional" Christmas. Back in the days, no one was "offended" by the holiday. Now, many people are offended just by the word. You say anything about Christmas, people get up and arms over it. Now, you have to say: "Happy Holidays!" so you don't offend anyone. What ashame...

War-on-Christmas.jpg

The comments on the article got so bad that the Star Tribune was forced to turn comments off.

how do you know they are conservatives?.....liberals can be just as racist....and please dont tell me they are not....
Calling black people "people shaped apes" is a classic alt-right comment. Just ask Odium and Steve_McGarrett.
ok.....are liberals incapable of being the same?...i worked with enough to know that many are just as racist....
Trump followers claimed they poached a bunch of Democrats. Must've been people like the type you worked with.
you have to be pretty foolish to not think a liberal cant be a racist/bigot.....i guess i have just met such a person....
Nah look at silhouette. That bigoted nutjob claims to vote Democrat. But we shout down our own when they behave that way. Trump supporters smile and act like the didn't see or here.

Dozens of Santas cycle through Twin Cities shopping centers each year, spreading joy to children who entrust them with their holiday wish lists. What has been missing from that experience, some parents say, was a Kriss Kringle who represented a wider swath of believers.

This week, for the first time in the Mall of America’s 24-year history, a black Santa will greet families for annual Christmas photos.

“This is a long time coming,” said Landon Luther, co-owner of the Santa Experience, which has run the intimate photo studio at the mall for 10 years. “We want Santa to be for everyone, period.”

No telling whether the racists were republicans or democrats
apparently according to 3-4 liberal leaning people here....liberals are incapable of being racist/bigots....these people are pretty deluded...

Nah look at silhouette. That bigoted nutjob claims to vote Democrat. But we shout down our own when they behave that way. Trump supporters smile and act like the didn't see or here.
you are still dancing around what i was saying....dont want to answer it,or cant?....

you are still dancing around what i was saying....dont want to answer it,or cant?....
I just gave you an example of one

so then you agree many democrats can be just as racist as any old conservative right?.....thank you....

No, but it proves you think queers as something of dirty people that you can use to insult others. You represent liberals well.

Fag.
Liberal.

Ouch. You really hurt my feelings.
It should've, cause that is an insult.

Anyone who feels the need to announce to the world that they're "straight" has no doubt sucked a few cocks.
Lol, only in liberal land.

I'll help you out. He. a tolerant libtard. calls those he disagrees with "faggot."

Is that "homophobic or not? Or do your rule only apply to straight white men?
Does it infuriate you to be compared to a gay person? If so, then I approve of him calling you a faggot.
No, but it proves you think queers as something of dirty people that you can use to insult others. You represent liberals well.
Lots of people are gay, but sounds like you're a faggot
Oh, your a special snowflake.
Am I triggering you sweetheart? :itsok:
No, you snowflakes are to Looney for me. Plus I only deal with women. You are out of luck.

Does it infuriate you to be compared to a gay person? If so, then I approve of him calling you a faggot.
No, you snowflakes are to Looney for me. Plus I only deal with women. You are out of luck.
Even though conservative women can handle things better than your snowflake boy's.
15036163_1692571937700589_4320093235481199562_n.jpg

so then you agree many democrats can be just as racist as any old conservative right?.....thank you....
Many is better than most. I'd leave the party if we reveled in bigotry like the republicans do.

Ok twink

There is no such thing as a "Good old Traditional" Christmas. Back in the days, no one was "offended" by the holiday. Now, many people are offended just by the word. You say anything about Christmas, people get up and arms over it. Now, you have to say: "Happy Holidays!" so you don't offend anyone. What ashame...

War-on-Christmas.jpg

"Have to"? How about NO?

Forum List

Back