Mall of America Welcomes First Black Santa -- Racists Lose Their Goddamn Minds

Dozens of Santas cycle through Twin Cities shopping centers each year, spreading joy to children who entrust them with their holiday wish lists. What has been missing from that experience, some parents say, was a Kriss Kringle who represented a wider swath of believers.

This week, for the first time in the Mall of America’s 24-year history, a black Santa will greet families for annual Christmas photos.

“This is a long time coming,” said Landon Luther, co-owner of the Santa Experience, which has run the intimate photo studio at the mall for 10 years. “We want Santa to be for everyone, period.”

Mall of America welcomes its first black Santa

The comments on the article got so bad that the Star Tribune was forced to turn comments off.

Scott Gillespie on Twitter

Good show, conservatives. You really are a bunch of low class assholes.
I'm a conservative and I could care less.

Sorry but real Conservatives have no problem with this. Mr. Jefferson is a Army Vet. It wouldn't surprise me if most of the hate on this subject are nothing more than a bunch of wacked out Liberals masquerading as "Conservatives". That is a common tactic of the left.

White Santa goes down the chimney with presents and comes back up empty handed. Black Santa goes down the chimney empty handed and comes back up with presents.

Some comments on CBS

Screen-Shot-2016-12-03-at-7.43.33-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-12-03-at-7.44.04-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-12-03-at-7.44.48-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-12-03-at-7.45.43-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-12-03-at-7.47.59-AM.png

Looks like a bunch of RACIST PROGS. Conservatives don't pay attention to CBS.

"itZ a hOAx!!!!!!" says Boedicca. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
15109597_10154875178952089_3222872900017530004_n.jpg

Nothing wrong with calling conservative pussies names that will piss them off
I'll help you out. He. a tolerant libtard. calls those he disagrees with "faggot."

Is that "homophobic or not? Or do your rule only apply to straight white men?
Does it infuriate you to be compared to a gay person? If so, then I approve of him calling you a faggot.
No, but it proves you think queers as something of dirty people that you can use to insult others. You represent liberals well.

I'll help you out. He. a tolerant libtard. calls those he disagrees with "faggot."

Does it infuriate you to be compared to a gay person? If so, then I approve of him calling you a faggot.
No, but it proves you think queers as something of dirty people that you can use to insult others. You represent liberals well.

Fag.

Lots of people are gay, but sounds like you're a faggot

Fag.
Liberal.

Dozens of Santas cycle through Twin Cities shopping centers each year, spreading joy to children who entrust them with their holiday wish lists. What has been missing from that experience, some parents say, was a Kriss Kringle who represented a wider swath of believers.

This week, for the first time in the Mall of America’s 24-year history, a black Santa will greet families for annual Christmas photos.

“This is a long time coming,” said Landon Luther, co-owner of the Santa Experience, which has run the intimate photo studio at the mall for 10 years. “We want Santa to be for everyone, period.”

The comments on the article got so bad that the Star Tribune was forced to turn comments off.

Really , who cares about a black santa? maybe the guy needed a job, that's fine with me. The problem here is adults being too concerned about what 'Santa' looks like. Something tells me the majority of most adults are going to care less about this, but nice attempt make conservatives look like unfeeling racists just because of a few big mouth a-holes

Oh, your a special snowflake.

Fag.
Liberal.

Ouch. You really hurt my feelings.

Fag.
Liberal.

It should've, cause that is an insult.

Really , who cares about a black santa? maybe the guy needed a job, that's fine with me. The problem here is adults being too concerned about what 'Santa' looks like. Something tells me the majority of most adults are going to care less about this, but nice attempt make conservatives look like unfeeling racists just because of a few big mouth a-holes
Adults don't care. They take their children to see Santa. The majority of children do care. A Santa that looks like he could be having milk and cookies in their home means something to those children.

The Mall of America should be big enough to have as many Santas as it takes.

Some comments on CBS

Screen-Shot-2016-12-03-at-7.43.33-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-12-03-at-7.44.04-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-12-03-at-7.44.48-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-12-03-at-7.45.43-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-12-03-at-7.47.59-AM.png
Those white peeps in Minnesota have a great sense of humor. Next will be a fat Mexican woman...

It's all an agenda.....

Race Warriors Decry ‘White Jesus’

In their attempt to politicize everything along racial lines, race warriors are now denouncing traditional Christianity as an invention of white people seeking to dominate and control “people of color” (POC).

Writing for the Blavity website, billed as “the Buzzfeed for black millennials,” race warrior Danni Roseman proclaims her progressive alienation from Christianity after being “bombarded with images of this sandy-brown-haired, blue-eyed, White man”—namely, Jesus Christ.

In her angry essay titled “My Beef with White Jesus,” Roseman lashes out at missionaries and preachers, and all who have propagated the myth of White Jesus. All their preaching is just one more instance of “White people telling minority peoples what to say, and how to behave,” she states.

Now Race Warriors Decry ‘White Jesus’

OMG! He'll be stealing them blind!

Fag.
Liberal.

Anyone who feels the need to announce to the world that they're "straight" has no doubt sucked a few cocks.

Oh, your a special snowflake.
Am I triggering you sweetheart? :itsok:

be that as it may, have you looked at your avatar? He looks rather angry

Fag.
Liberal.

Anyone who feels the need to announce to the world that they're "straight" has no doubt sucked a few cocks.
So is this your version of a hurry up offense?

Forum List

Back