Malice and Spite

True...but so do some of the "men".

Well.. Liberal men.. boys really

perhaps if people didnt try to be total idiots....all the time....perhaps then they would realize people do react to their posts....personally i can hold a grudge...i do not talk behind people's back or make snide comments to them ....i make it right to the face of the person....and i just dont comment.

your partisan mal got old.

just like the implication that liberals arent men but boys....

you fucking suck

Yes indeed.. you certainly do come right out and speak your mind, personally I like that about you. What concerns me at the moment is your implication that I talk behind people's backs, I'd like to know what you mean in regards to that. You may also consider what you've said to me about others.. mmm

Sure.. I make snide remarks, who the hell doesn't, don't you read your own posts?

Also, yup I'm partisan but there's many I respect on the other side, we have fun joisting.
And I'm an instigator by nature. I don't take things quite as serious as you do it seems, I just generally have some fun..

(you F'ing suck) that wasn't very nice but enjoy your hostility.........I have none..

I've always had a hard time holding a grudge. There are certain members on the USMB board that seem to revel in it, me, I'm just not good at it..

There are certain members I prefer to avoid of course, there are certain members that seem to go out of their way to peddle their peeves but me.. I just can't be bothered.

I seem to be always willing to forgive and forget (unless it's family related) but I've always wondered if that's a weakness or a strength.
If any of this is true, why did you start this thread?

I've always had a hard time holding a grudge. There are certain members on the USMB board that seem to revel in it, me, I'm just not good at it..

There are certain members I prefer to avoid of course, there are certain members that seem to go out of their way to peddle their peeves but me.. I just can't be bothered.

I seem to be always willing to forgive and forget (unless it's family related) but I've always wondered if that's a weakness or a strength.

Just an observation and a personal point of view ...Muffin..

Do I detect yet more hostility?

Just an observation and a personal point of view ...Muffin..

Do I detect yet more hostility?
:lol: A question is hostility. I think you need anger management classes. Seriously.

Malice and spite never makes things right.

I am working out for the Hallmark Olympics.

Not so fast there....

NAACP calls Hallmark graduation card racist | abc7.com

thats_racist-update.gif

Sorry... I could'nt help myself
:D
Hope they warmed up before stretching

As to women, I tend to a agree Mr. Lumpy, women love a good grudge, but only against other women.

Wave a big fat juicy penis in their face and their malice and spite turns to animal delight.

*Hallmark Olympics.

Words I never expected to see on a political message board.:lol:

As to women, I tend to a agree Mr. Lumpy, women love a good grudge, but only against other women.

Wave a big fat juicy penis in their face and their malice and spite turns to animal delight.

*Hallmark Olympics.

:lol:...(Dang.. I just can't say what I'm thinking...:(

Where is Frogen.....I liked that Guy...he has a way...

*Hallmark Olympics.

:lol:...(Dang.. I just can't say what I'm thinking...:(

Where is Frogen.....I liked that Guy...he has a way...

I liked him too! Very unique guy. How refreshing he was, in his way...lol. Come back Frogen...

Something happened to me today, that hurt. The reason it hurt is because someone I have always known would come after me, when she felt like it, did. And what hurt me about it, is that I had been right about her. I would rather have been wrong.

Something happened to me today, that hurt. The reason it hurt is because someone I have always known would come after me, when she felt like it, did. And what hurt me about it, is that I had been right about her. I would rather have been wrong.

Maybe she was having a bad hair day...or pms..... :eusa_whistle:

On the serious side.. it's interesting how we can judge an uneasiness with others, an.. eh, factor... also perhaps (I don't know what happened) now that things are out in the open, stuff may be resolved..:dunno:

I hold a desire to get mine in.

When I feel that I have at least defended myself, then I move on and throw it away.

Until then, I continue...

I hold a desire to get mine in.

When I feel that I have at least defended myself, then I move on and throw it away.

Until then, I continue...

It kinda depends on the situation..

When someone goes, stinky on ya.. and it comes from out of the blue, I'm usually kinda dumbfounded and only come up with the good lines later...dammit...

If I'm fully prepared, they wanna punch me...:lol:

Don't feel bad that you can trust your intuition.:)

I know what you mean. It's naive, but charming to try and think the best of someone even when you know in your gut she will betray you.

perhaps if people didnt try to be total idiots....all the time....perhaps then they would realize people do react to their posts....personally i can hold a grudge...i do not talk behind people's back or make snide comments to them ....i make it right to the face of the person....and i just dont comment.

Ms. Strolling (that will always be your name to me), you are fucking wild cat in bed, I just feel it.

I see the little editing on the quote from Stollingbones to hellbitch. :lol:

tumblr_lpd564b3S01qj73w1o1_500.gif

Forum List

Back