Malcolm X

GiveMeATicketToWork

Feb 3, 2016
Some foolish person name Toro referred to me on this forum as "Mal," which would be short for Malcolm, as in Malcolm X. If the fool meant to call me Malcolm X because of my new views about Louis Farrakhan, I will take that as a compliment. I have disowned Malcolm X because of his views about extremism, but Malcolm X was smart enough to see that the Nation of Islam does things like MURDER Black leaders (namely Malcolm X,) while never thinking to murder a White who has done something to them like butt-rape them out of their so-called "POWER" products.

They will murder a Black quickly but never a White. I'm smart enough to see that and Malcolm X was smart enough to see the same thing (quote from Malcolm X: "The only time that the Muslims have been instructed to do violence is against a fellow Negro," so your referring to me as Malcolm was calling me smart. Thanks.)

They are also suspected in the murder of Malcolm X assistant Leon Ameer in 1965, but they never would even think to murder a White.

Paranoia on overdrive.

No, a Nation of Islam member confessed that he and other Nation of Islam members murdered Malcolm X:

And there is a video of Leon Ameer on Youtube saying that Nation of Islam members attacked and beat him in Boston, where Farrakhan was the minister of the Nation of Islam...I'll look for that video

...couldn't find the video but I found this link from Jet Magazine, the well known Black magazine, about Leon Ameer being beat in Boston (Farrakhan's area.)

They always are violent against Blacks but never Whites: Jet

Thank you for this thread. Malcolm X is a fascinating historical icon. Powerful man, very feared by many.

...couldn't find the video but I found this link from Jet Magazine, the well known Black magazine, about Leon Ameer being beat in Boston (Farrakhan's area.)

The lib/cons in the cops and courts come down hard on blacks that harmwhites.

Some foolish person name Toro referred to me on this forum as "Mal," which would be short for Malcolm, as in Malcolm X. If the fool meant to call me Malcolm X because of my new views about Louis Farrakhan, I will take that as a compliment. I have disowned Malcolm X because of his views about extremism, but Malcolm X was smart enough to see that the Nation of Islam does things like MURDER Black leaders (namely Malcolm X,) while never thinking to murder a White who has done something to them like butt-rape them out of their so-called "POWER" products.

They will murder a Black quickly but never a White. I'm smart enough to see that and Malcolm X was smart enough to see the same thing (quote from Malcolm X: "The only time that the Muslims have been instructed to do violence is against a fellow Negro," so your referring to me as Malcolm was calling me smart. Thanks.)

Toto is a troll,pay no attention to that dumbass,he runs off when he cant counter facts and never trys to refute them and just insults you in defeat.

Thank you for this thread. Malcolm X is a fascinating historical icon. Powerful man, very feared by many.

YW.

Malcolm advocated extremism, so I disown his political views, but he was a very gifted orator and very intelligent in my opinion. His anger about his and his people's suffering got the better of him I think, but he was definitely a great man in my opinion.

The lib/cons in the cops and courts come down hard on blacks that harmwhites.

That makes the Nation of Islam racist against Blacks, and (it makes them) cowards if they can kill Blacks but are too afraid to kill Whites.

Forum List

Back