Making America Great Again: Trump's ICE Arrests Beaner Hours Before His Senior Prom

I'd be curious to know if his mother, Puma Macancela, voted in the last election.

Otherwise, you are, as usual, a terribly vindictive and hateful person Adolf. Enforcing the law is one thing, being vengeful and bigoted about it, is quite another. Americans are above this sort of thing.

However, yeah, the comments at The Hill, are basically not shedding any tears.
ICE agents arrest teenager hours before senior prom

More of this needs to be done in order to rid our country of third worlders. This country wasn't created for them in the first place. The Naturalization Act of 1790 confirms that. Nevertheless, this is a feel good story for the day.

Rekt: Teenage Beaner Arrested by ICE Hours Before Senior Prom

Why don't you get out of here you hateful pig. You are a bigot which means you are a typical Trump supporter. Trump Davidians are a cancer on civility just as the left was. I would love to exile both sides to a deserted island and maybe both sides would tear each other apart until no one is left.

• Banned
More of this needs to be done in order to rid our country of third worlders. This country wasn't created for them in the first place. The Naturalization Act of 1790 confirms that. Nevertheless, this is a feel good story for the day.

Rekt: Teenage Beaner Arrested by ICE Hours Before Senior Prom

Why don't you get out of here you hateful pig. You are a bigot which means you are a typical Trump supporter. Trump Davidians are a cancer on civility just as the left was. I would love to exile both sides to a deserted island and maybe both sides would tear each other apart until no one is left.
I see that you don't respect the founders original intent when it comes to Immigration.

I find it interesting how all these anti-illegals people claim its not about race, but then go on to use racial slurs like 'beaner' to describe them.

I find it interesting how all these anti-illegals people claim its not about race, but then go on to use racial slurs like 'beaner' to describe them.

Steve has never been shy about his racism, his anti-Semitism, or his xenophobia. Rather, he proudly proclaims his ignorance at every turn.

I'm anti illegal immigration, but I don't use those words. My existence disproves your claim.

Forum List

Back