Making America Great Again: President Trump Ends Obama Extortion of Harley Davidson

Environmentalism is fraud, you can't trust the motherfuckers…
Yeah, you can only put your faith in the people who are doing the polluting.Coal is clean. Car exhaust is too! The Shell answer man says so.
I'm guessing you either ride a bicycle or walk to work? And just how do you stay warm during cold weather? Enquiring minds want to know. I use wood, coal, or propane to keep my place warm.
I drive to work in a well maintained car that is equipped with smog controls and has to pass emission testing before it can be licensed. As far as I know, the manufacturer hasn't tried to circumvent the emission controls ala Volkswagen or Harley Davidson.I heat my house with electricity. The power is primarily from hydroelectric dams and wind turbines.
Good for you! You are still part of the problem. Hydroelectric interrupts natural migration routes for fish and other aquatic animals. Wind turbines are even worse, murdering birds en masse. Any carbon-based fuel consuming vehicle contributes to greenhouse warming. Do you eat meat? Do you consume vegetable-based foods and products? Guess what, your consumption contributes to the destruction of the environment. The only honest, viable means of eliminating your personal impact on the global environment is to completely eliminate...YOU!
Lead the way, show your commitment.
I will be waiting to follow your example.
The left are the only people I know that are so stupid as to want to go back to horse and buggy days but don't want the horse because it farts.
The left only wants everyone else to go back to horse and buggy days. They reserve the "right" to access modern modes of energy for themselves. The rest of us could likely grovel in the mud, as long as we don't inconvenience them.
Personally, I am heading back to the horse-and-buggy thing. Horses eat grass and make fertilizer. I already make milk with my goats, and eggs and meat with chickens. (Yes, libtards! Eggs come from CHICKENS, so does meat.) I make cheese, mead, and soap, among other things. When the libtard hell finally overcomes conservative sensibility, I will also be able to defend those things needed to live.

The Trumpenfuhrer has made another winning victory in his glorious efforts to make America great again. This is the latest patriotic move from our nationalist president, removing Obama's extortion of an iconic American product.

POTUS TRUMP Ends Obama Extortion of Harley Davidson

Why should we not be surprised that Trump is going to make it easier for business's to break the law?
At least they won't rip the taxpayers off for $535 million and go broke like Obama's Solyndra Solar Corporation.

Could you imagine Barry Hussein riding a Hog? It just wasn't in the image of the guy who claimed "Dreams of My Father" when his father was a African nationalist who hated America. Barry's partner in crime, Bill Ayers, might have even bombed Harley Davidson corporation headquarters in his long career as a domestic terrorist.
This is Obama's idea of riding a Hog.

images

Could you imagine Barry Hussein riding a Hog? It just wasn't in the image of the guy who claimed "Dreams of My Father" when his father was a African nationalist who hated America. Barry's partner in crime, Bill Ayers, might have even bombed Harley Davidson corporation headquarters in his long career as a domestic terrorist.

images
No, this is
hog.jpg

images
All that's missing is playing cards in the spokes.

images
No, this is
View attachment 139942
Lol!

You righties are amazing !

Yes let's get rid of environmental protections! Just pour sewage and chemicals into the street.

Let's be like India ! A dream come true !

You righties are amazing !

Yes let's get rid of environmental protections! Just pour sewage and chemicals into the street.

Let's be like India ! A dream come true !
Fuck environmentalism, always has been always will be fraud.... fact

Forum List

Back