Make room in the Deplorable Basket for Basement Dwellers.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
If you want to vote for the robotic pull toy you see on TV, it's a free country. But this is how Hillary REALLY thinks about people. These are HER undeniable words. Trump supporters are Deplorables and Sanders supporters are Basement Dwellers. Of course she will "apologize" and all of you Liberal idiots will feel warm and fuzzy again.

The problem is that they are so focused on millennials and those they think are living in the basement that they have no real clue as to what the rest of the county is thinking or the other age brackets. That was stupid.

Yeah, especially from a party that loves H1B visas, outsourcing and enough immigration to lower wages.

"Basement dwellers", "Deplorables", "Fucking Jew bastards", "Fucking retards" and a whole host of American citizens that Hilliar could not give a damn about are not voting for her so she needs to take time to prepare for her brief retirement before she heads onward to receive her rewards.

I am pretty disappointed in Trump's recent performance and behavior. Bat-shit Crazy behavior. Acute Arrested Development with other Personality Disorders, that's Trump....but my other choice is depraved, craven, pathological liar, crook, avaricious, vengeful, totalitarian, incompetent, coat-tail riding, unhealthy, mean-spirited bitch.

Its the saddest choice any American has ever had to make in a Presidential election.

Someone who may belong in therapy..or someone who would be in jail if her Political Party had not corrupted the Justice Department...leaving us dangerously close to a Despotism.

Sometimes only evil choices are available to human wisdom.

I'll stick with Bat-Shit Crazy.

Forum List

Back