“Make America Great Again!”

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel
“Make America Great Again”. Let's forget who said that. It's not important. All I want to know is:

1). Do you feel that America IS NOT GREAT right now?
2). And if you don't, WHEN do you think the last time America WAS GREAT?

……. and I'll try to keep my 2¢ out of it and just listen.
ignore.gif

Well its better now than ever, except too many young kids are sitting too much and there is a larger divide among the rich and poor.

Clinton was right in the debate last night, Trump was complaining the mid 80's when Reagan was president. He has been complaining ever since, so I'm not sure what he means when he says lets makes American Great Again, he is talking about going back to his childhoods days , he never went to Vietnam, Korea, his sons and family never served in the war or armed services as far as I know. What is he talking about, or better yet When does he think America was great?

Since democrats have undermined family structure, my locale has gone from one of the best to one of the worst in the area and the state for thirty years. Democrats have controlled our county and region in all of that time.
Since Obama became president, our household has lost close to $80k in disposable income due to his energy policy.
Since Obama became president, the US and the west have been hit by multiple muslim terror attacks, a result of his politically driven premature withdrawal from Iraq, wasting American sacrifice in the process.
Since Obama became president and at his decrees, race relations have strained and we've endured multiple race riots.
The list is endless and now it looks like Nixon's protege, Hillary, will carry on the legacy.

Forum List

Back