Make America Great.....Again?

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Donald Trump supporters: Please explain to everyone here at what point in time, America stopped being great. This cute little saying is on lot's of little baseball caps out there, so please, give us the date America stopped being great. I'd be really interested to know this.

Donald Trump supporters: Please explain to everyone here at what point in time, America stopped being great. This cute little saying is on lot's of little baseball caps out there, so please, give us the date America stopped being great. I'd be really interested to know this.

we could be greater. michelle obama wasn't proud of her country until her husband became president, in that vein.

january 20 2009.

Last edited:
Well, using Obamas own words, somewhere at the point where he doubled the debt....

1775 to 1860 and for the 1950s and early 1960s.

Is this a joke, or do you actually have reasoning for this?

IOW when women, gays and black people knew their place. American was only great if you were a straight white male. Notice how America stopped being great after the right wingers got in power.

IOW when women, gays and black people knew their place. American was only great if you were a straight white male. Notice how America stopped being great after the right wingers got in power.
I like how you democrats still focus on killing black babies all these years after you set out to do so.....is that your great America?

Those were the dates he gave as to when America stopped being great.

I don't have a sense of humor. I never have.

During the earlier period of time the Government was still Constitutionally grounded and society was based on Morals and Traditional Values. During the later period we saw a resurgence of the Traditional Values even if the Government was never restored to its Constitutionally foundation. Since then, neither again.

we could be greater. michelle obama wasn't proud of her country until her husband became president, in that vein.

january 20 2009.

Deflection.

Why would you ask him that? You know who he is.

Why would you ask him that? You know who he is.

Sorry, bro. I don't have an enemies list.

I like how you democrats still focus on killing black babies all these years after you set out to do so.....is that your great America?
How many black babies has democrats killed? Be specific and only cite cases where the black mothers were forced to do so..

How many black babies has democrats killed? Be specific and only cite cases where the black mothers were forced to do so..
Approximately 30 million....why?

I am sure they were forced.....But you go ahead with that fantasy of yours, you seem to enjoy it..

I am sure they were forced.....But you go ahead with that fantasy of yours, you seem to enjoy it..
Do you get off killing babies? I mean the blood lust? Or is it the profits? Or do you just hate blacks?

Do you get off killing babies? I mean the blood lust? Or is it the profits? Or do you just hate blacks?
Only you enjoy doing that sort of work..You're a professional at it..

Only you enjoy doing that sort of work..You're a professional at it..
Attacking you fascist liberals...yep, guilty as charged....:lol:

Spoken like a true sex organ.

American jobs have been dropping like flies, manufacturing has been leaving in droves, income has been stagnant for some 20 years, the middle class has been shrinking while the cronies with big government get richer. Government is steady encroaching onto our daily lives and we may soon lose the right to bear arms.

Morals have slipped so far we are turning into a hedonistic colony. And without values, a culture dies.

Forum List

Back