Majority of Palestinians now oppose two-state solution, new poll finds

RE: Majority of Palestinians now oppose two-state solution, new poll finds
SUBTOPIC: Political Polls on the Subject
※→ et al,
(COMMENT)

• Do we really know what the Arab Palestinians want?
  • Do we really know what the emerging 21st Century Israeli seeks?
  • Can we trust the outcome of the Political Polls given the small sample size?

These polls and surveys are very politicized. It is almost impossible to answer the question pertaining to accepting a "Two-State Solution" when the concept is undefined. No one knows what a "Two-State Solution" would look like...

It is hard to envision the unintended consequences of a "Single-State Solution" (the opposite of a "Two-State Solution") in which ≈ 4.5 to 7+ Million Arab Palestinians are rolled over into the State of Israel with a population of ≈ 9 Million.

Population Estimate.png

I don't think anyone might be able to forecast how such an assimilation will impact the future of the Jewish Nation Home at a worldwide safe haven.

How do we talk about this "Single-State" 'vs' "Two-State" Solution cannot be defined?
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,

R

The Palestinians had no right to build their mosque around the holy site of Solomon's Temple.

A clear majority of Palestinians in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip oppose a two-state solution to end their struggle with Israel, according to a poll released on Wednesday.

Sixty percent of those polled, including 55% in the West Bank and 68% in Gaza, reject permanently accepting Israel’s existence and instead suggest their leaders “work toward reclaiming all of historic Palestine, from the river to the sea.”

The survey, conducted throughout the Palestinian territories, was commissioned by the Washington Institute for Near East Policy and was conducted by a leading Palestinian pollster from June 15 to June 17.

The Washington Institute characterized the poll’s results as a sudden, hardline shift within the Palestinian community. It also presented the pragmatism revealed in the minutia of the survey: 80% of Palestinians would “definitely” or “probably” be in favor of greater job opportunities in Israel, and 70% of Gazans strongly favor Hamas maintaining its cease-fire with the IDF – despite generally favoring resistance.

The institute’s scholars concluded from the report that “US policy should seriously consider abandoning all hope for now of a permanent Israeli-Palestinian peace deal,” and instead should “focus on immediate steps to lower tensions” and on improving conditions on the ground.

Majority of Palestinians now oppose two-state solution, new poll finds

In other words, there is no alternative to continuing the status quo.
It was never their intention to establish the “ Two State Solution” which is what “ Right of Return” and denying Jews access to their religious sites part of their demands. They actually did Israel a favor

Na, not till the Israeli's (most of whom are European) release them from that prison we call Palestine.

Feel free to leave any time ... there are 50 Muslim-majority countries, as well as Europe, who would be just pleased as punch to take them in.

Feel free to leave any time ... there are 50 Muslim-majority countries, as well as Europe, who would be just pleased as punch to take them in.
Why should 'they' leave. They didn't abandon their land like the Israeli's did in the 4th century. Do you think the Pilgrim Fathers have a right to come back to England after 400 years let alone 1600?
Al Jazeera reports that those European Jews only retain around 3% of their original bloodline due to mixed marriage over the centuaries through the countries they passed through, Turkey being the first before heading north through the Balkans to Europe.
As all Europeans retain around 4% of their Neanderthal DNA it figures that those European Jews are more Neanderthal than Jewish.

Originally posted by surada
@Jose

The possibility of a 2 state solution passed 10 years ago. There is no contiguous land left for a separate state.

Israel's foremost military historian Martin Van Cleveld says that Samaria provides NO protection militarily .. Its an excuse to take more land.

Surada...

The idea that some day in the past Palestinians seriously considered renouncing to a single inch of Palestine is one of the many myths surrounding this conflict and you, like millions of Westerners, fell for it.

This is an excerpt of the famous interview Arafat gave to CNN in 2000:

AMANPOUR: There are those who've suggested shared sovereignty over Jerusalem, shared sovereignty.

ARAFAT: Over Jerusalem?

AMANPOUR: Yes.

ARAFAT: Would you accept to share sovereignty of Washington?

AMANPOUR: So, no, in other words?

ARAFAT: No doubt, I can't betray my people. I can't betray the Arabs. I can't betray the Christians. I can't betray the Moslems.

Arafat was referring to Jerusalem because he could not openly say the same about Palestine as a whole without risking losing millions of dollars in american and european aid to the Palestinian Authority that were always conditioned on the acceptance of a 2 state solution.

But this is what his coded message really meant:

I cannot renounce to my people's right to live in Jerusalem, Acre, Majdal, aka Ashkhelon, Tel Aviv=Jaffa, Haifa, etc, etc...

The day I do is the day I will be totally delegitimized as a palestinian leader in the eyes of my people.

YASSER+ARAFAT.jpg

Arafat were never crazy enough to say this openly, blatantly in English for the same reason native american leaders never admitted in English that they performed the Ghost Dance as a last, desperate effort to make white Americans disappear from their lands:

Arafat would lose millions of dollars donated to Palestine and native american leaders would lose the food rations, the clothes and blankets given by the US Government if they admitted the truth.

Last edited:
The most knowledgeable posters of the Board like Rocco agree with me 100%, surada.

I ask you to completely ignore his post here where he tries to sit on the fence:

• Do we really know what the Arab Palestinians want?
These polls and surveys are very politicized. It is almost impossible to answer the question pertaining to accepting a "Two-State Solution" when the concept is undefined.

25033.jpg

Rocco knows perfectly well that the last 40 years of "negotiations" were nothing but a pathetic farce that Israelis pretended to accept to enable their territorial expansionism and Palestinians pretended to accept to keep those american dollars coming.

Rocco is on record as saying:

Palestinians never negotiated in good faith.

25033.jpg

And he was 100% correct.

If Arafat, the father figure of the Palestinian struggle, the Palestinian "George Washington", never had the necessary legitimacy to give up a single rock of Palestine, what can we say about political dwarfs and midgets like Abbas, Erakat, Barghouti among others?

Last edited:
Why should 'they' leave. They didn't abandon their land like the Israeli's did in the 4th century. Do you think the Pilgrim Fathers have a right to come back to England after 400 years let alone 1600?

They didn't?

Guess the UNRWA is indeed a fraud,
and the 600K that fled, it wasn't their land after all.

Al Jazeera reports that those European Jews only retain around 3% of their original bloodline due to mixed marriage over the centuaries through the countries they passed through, Turkey being the first before heading north through the Balkans to Europe.

As all Europeans retain around 4% of their Neanderthal DNA it figures that those European Jews are more Neanderthal than Jewish.

Of course neanderthal-Lizard people DNA
vs the pure blooded Palestinian T-Rex...

When is David Duke's new Eugenics class on Al Jazeera?

E3OZbRoVUAADzmR

Last edited:
I hope so, but some Israelis continue to provoke them with threats to the Al Aqsa .. I see where they are praying there now and the police don't stop them.

I find it provoking that you demand prayer criminalized.

But really,
why are Muslims
so afraid of Jewish prayer?

The two state solution was first put on the table in 1937 and we are farther away from it now than we were back then. Yet everyone from the US, EU, UK, and UN still call it the only solution. OMG, give it up already.

Solution for what? What problem are they trying to solve?

The two state solution was first put on the table in 1937 and we are farther away from it now than we were back then. Yet everyone from the US, EU, UK, and UN still call it the only solution. OMG, give it up already.

Indeed, there're already 2 failed Arab states in Palestine,
when will you give up on the idea of eliminating the successful Jewish one?

Solution for what? What problem are they trying to solve?

Solution to opposing national aspirations.

Jews want independence in prosperous Levant,
Arabs demand exclusive domination over the entire Middle East:

Last edited:
I find it provoking that you demand prayer criminalized.

But really,
why are Muslims
so afraid of Jewish prayer?

Pray at the Haram al Sharif? For decades the Jews have talked about tearing it down.

Forum List

Back