BREAKING: House approves two-state resolution in implicit rebuke of Trump

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Yes, we KNOW where the Muslim terrorist loving DemonRATS stand on the issue, and truly wonder why so many American Jews stand with the party that would rather see your people dead!

------------

The House on Friday approved a resolution supporting a two-state solution to the Israeli and Palestinian conflict, recording opposition to any peace plan put forth by the Trump administration that doesn’t expressly call for an independent Palestinian state living side-by-side with a Jewish state of Israel.

------------

Only 5 Republicans backed the measure in the 226-183 vote, though 11 GOP lawmakers had joined a bipartisan amendment reaffirming U.S. commitments to providing military aid to Israel that was added to the bill.

(Excerpt) Read more at dennismichaellynch.com ...

ABSOLUTELY Meaningless and it highlights the demONRAT hatred of Israel......OK Dimwits. Think you might actually be ready to do SOMETHING USEFUL, besides the impeachment sideshow?....Who am I kidding, when you don't have any worthwhile policies or agendas on the docket, they plan on ridingvthatvhorsevuntil its legs fall off!!!!!!!!

Yes, we KNOW where the Muslim terrorist loving DemonRATS stand on the issue, and truly wonder why so many American Jews stand with the party that would rather see your people dead!

------------

The House on Friday approved a resolution supporting a two-state solution to the Israeli and Palestinian conflict, recording opposition to any peace plan put forth by the Trump administration that doesn’t expressly call for an independent Palestinian state living side-by-side with a Jewish state of Israel.

------------

Only 5 Republicans backed the measure in the 226-183 vote, though 11 GOP lawmakers had joined a bipartisan amendment reaffirming U.S. commitments to providing military aid to Israel that was added to the bill.

ABSOLUTELY Meaningless and it highlights the demONRAT hatred of Israel......OK Dimwits. Think you might actually be ready to do SOMETHING USEFUL, besides the impeachment sideshow?....Who am I kidding, when you don't have any worthwhile policies or agendas on the docket, they plan on ridingvthatvhorsevuntil its legs fall off!!!!!!!!
^ :cuckoo:

------------

------------

Sadly, the search for signs of intelligent life among Democrats has again failed. Since there is no political entity among the Palestinians that can credibly offer peace to Israel, there is no possibility of a negotiated peace and that means no possibility of a Palestinian state. How stupid and ignorant do these Democrats have to be not to be able to understand this?

Squad members oppose Israeli-Palestinian 'two-state solution' resolution, aligning with GOP

The U.S. House approved a Democrat-backed resolution Friday calling for a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict -- but did so without support from the four far-left freshmen congresswomen known as "the Squad."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

I listened to these proceedings. DemonRATS are NOT “pro-Israel,” though again and again they preface their arguments by saying the old: “nobody is more pro-Israel than ME...”

As you saw at Gush Katif in the very last days. “Land for Peace” does NOT work. The goal of Hamas and even the PA is the destruction of Israel.

The media has turned David into Goliath.

I hope that Jews will see the light and start voting Republican. I have never understood why more Jews don’t.

You should have heard all the praise for “my wonderful friend, Rashida...”

DemonRATS sell Israel down the river whilst repeatedly proclaiming their love... They are the real modern day “Judas.”

Jew hating Democrats somehow think that a line in the sand is going to change something. That's either a liberal pipe dream or a colossal con job.

So Israel should build ovens and get rid of all the Pals?

Forum List

Back