Majority of Canadians support return of face masks in indoor public spaces

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Three years later.

Make your own choices and leave me alone. We are going to have kids who have stunted the effectiveness of their immune system since they are not exposed to enough bacteria etc, bet on it.

Most Canadians say they would support or share some support for the return of face mask mandates this fall in indoor public space if deemed necessary by officials, according to a new survey conducted by Nanos Research.

The poll conducted for CTV News found seven in 10 Canadians said they would support the return of face masks mandates to some extent. Fifty-two per cent said they would support the return of such mandates, 17 per cent said they would "somewhat support" them, while 22 per cent would be against them. Eight per cent would be "somewhat" opposed to the idea.

Three years later.

Make your own choices and leave me alone. We are going to have kids who have stunted the effectiveness of their immune system since they are not exposed to enough bacteria etc, bet on it.

Most Canadians say they would support or share some support for the return of face mask mandates this fall in indoor public space if deemed necessary by officials, according to a new survey conducted by Nanos Research.

The poll conducted for CTV News found seven in 10 Canadians said they would support the return of face masks mandates to some extent. Fifty-two per cent said they would support the return of such mandates, 17 per cent said they would "somewhat support" them, while 22 per cent would be against them. Eight per cent would be "somewhat" opposed to the idea.
that is amazing
even with all of the evidence that the mask provides very little protection, they want to volunteer to wear them

The situation has been created in which we could put the vaccines, masks, and other precautions to the test, by establishing a statistical record for Canada's reaction to Covid as opposed to America's reaction.

All we need to wait for is another deadly Covid surge as is being predicted.

that is amazing
even with all of the evidence that the mask provides very little protection, they want to volunteer to wear them
Americans need to keep the faith in Trump by resisting the vaccines and all other precautions against Covid.

After last night it should be obvious that Trump was lying when he said the vaccines were safe and effective.

I'm pretty sure Canadians will play their assigned role in the experiment of observing all precautions recommended by government.

Three years later.

They are a slave race now

The situation has been created in which we could put the vaccines, masks, and other precautions to the test, by establishing a statistical record for Canada's reaction to Covid as opposed to America's reaction.

All we need to wait for is another deadly Covid surge as is being predicted.
You should all wear goalie masks. LOL

yes trust ctv news lmao. no the majority do not support face diapers.

This isn't just CTV, this is who we are. I know, I'm a victim of such people, they are rampant here. The same police state that oppressed our citizens steals valuable resources that could go to our health system.

To all the geniuses in Canada who believe they knew the answers and now want to repeat them, I may eventually succumb to an illness but it won't be due to a weakened or undeveloped immune system.

We chose to fund vaccine care instead of healthcare. We know that healthcare doesn't donate to political parties...

Ontario's top doctor to ask public to begin masking — but won't issue mandate, sources say​

Ontario's top doctor will recommend the public begin masking on Monday in an effort to help overwhelmed children's hospitals, two government sources said Saturday.

There will be no mask mandate, just a general recommendation to wear masks, especially in crowded situations, said the sources, who spoke to The Canadian Press on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the process publicly.

CBC News has reached out to the province's Ministry of Health for comment on details.

Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Kieran Moore has previously said this fall and winter would see a resurgence of respiratory illnesses and he would recommend masking in certain indoor settings if hospitals began cancelling surgeries to deal with a surge of patients.

Meanwhile, medical officials have been increasingly calling for the public to mask up after children's hospitals across the province became overwhelmed with young patients in emergency departments, pediatric wards and intensive care units.

Last edited:
Three years later.

I happen to be one of those people in favor, lol.

Forum List

Back