major blow for Viking fans.

"LOS ANGELES" Rams at Minnesota Vikings.

And JUST when Bridgewater was becoming a so-so QB.

Pure laziness.

Thats the CLOSEST I have ever seen Huggy to being mature enough to utter the words to me about the Rams coming back to LA "YOU WERE RIGHT,I WAS WRONG." the fact he has come to grips with it that they are indeed the LOS ANGELES Rams.:haha::rofl:

Thats a step rightwinger will never take.He still keeps posting they are playing in st louis.seriously,I am not making that up folks.:rofl:

as everyone who knows rightwinger,HE would commit hari kari FIRST before he would ever post he was wrong on a message board.:rofl:

St Louis is playing in LA?

Who knew?

No HE thinks The Rams are still playing in st louis.:lmao:

Doesnt matter if you show him the video and that all these announcers are calling them the los angeles rams,he comes back and says I am gullible.:D I am serious,im not kidding,he would murder himself before he will ever admit that they are in LA.:lmao:

.If you ever ventured out of the sports section you would know that.pretty much everyone that knows him,its no surprise to them he says that still.

what I cannot believe is that the Vikings were STUPID enough to give up a first round pick of all things to the Eagles for mr injury prone Bradford.:lol:

that is HARDLY an upgrade over Shaun Hill.:lmao:

what are the vikings going to do when Bradford gets hurt in the middle of the season and is out for the rest of the season which WILL happen?:lmao::haha:
Holy shit, they went big and traded for Bradford! If he does get hurt, we're back to where we are now with servicable backup Hill and idiot Heineke. I'm hopeful that we can keep Bradford healthy and the pick the Eagles get will be #32.

Did you really expect them to sit pat with the situation as it was with a team ready to win now? They have a shiny new stadium to fill. Who is going to shell out big bucks to see Hill or Stave? They needed to get a starter quality QB and they did. Glad it wasn't dirty Sanchez, or Kaepernick or some scrub.

Forum List

Back