major blow for Viking fans.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
wow,Teddy Bridgewater out for the entire season after suffering a knee injury and torn ACL during practice in a non contact drill no less. This is a major blow to Viking fans the fact they had as good a shot as anybody of being superbowl bound this season..

Bridgewater has dislocated knee, torn ACL

Its an even bigger blow to Viking fans as well since this is the opening of their new stadium.How cool would that have been to be a serious superbowl contender after opening up your new stadium.this changes everything for them.

Wow this is shocking since he is suppose to be their future quarterback.Sounds like he is very brittle to me suffering a serious injury like that only in your third season.

Maybe Kaepernick will get a job there if the 9'ers would come down to a reasonable price, like a 7th rounder.

Tebow may be available......wait. Is the Vikings one time quarterback Tarvaris Jackson still around? I am sure Viking fans would be delighted to get him on the field. not

Tebow may be available......wait. Is the Vikings one time quarterback Tarvaris Jackson still around? I am sure Viking fans would be delighted to get him on the field. not

I think Tavarius is a free agent. His style and skill set is very similar to Teddy's

wow,Teddy Bridgewater out for the entire season after suffering a knee injury and torn ACL during practice in a non contact drill no less. This is a major blow to Viking fans the fact they had as good a shot as anybody of being superbowl bound this season..

Its an even bigger blow to Viking fans as well since this is the opening of their new stadium.How cool would that have been to be a serious superbowl contender after opening up your new stadium.this changes everything for them.

Wow this is shocking since he is suppose to be their future quarterback.Sounds like he is very brittle to me suffering a serious injury like that only in your third season.
Yeah, major bummer for us Viking fans. We had hoped that with the addition of some decent receivers and shoring up the offensive line, that TB could take the next step in developing into a good QB. Now we have to wonder if he will ever come back. Nice kid, and I wish him the best. On the other hand, the Vikings are a team based on strong defense and run first offense. TB was more of a game manager than anything else. Last year he only provided 14 touchdowns vs 9 ints. That kind of production shouldn't be too hard to replace. Hopefully our GM is looking for someone to trade for. Maybe a Sam Bradford or Nick Foles kind of guy. Hopefully they'll steer way clear of Vick and Kaepernick.

I think Tavarius is a free agent. His style and skill set is very similar to Teddy's
No thanks to T-joke. If he was any good, we wouldn't have sold our souls for Favre.

Yeah, major bummer for us Viking fans. We had hoped that with the addition of some decent receivers and shoring up the offensive line, that TB could take the next step in developing into a good QB. Now we have to wonder if he will ever come back. Nice kid, and I wish him the best. On the other hand, the Vikings are a team based on strong defense and run first offense. TB was more of a game manager than anything else. Last year he only provided 14 touchdowns vs 9 ints. That kind of production shouldn't be too hard to replace. Hopefully our GM is looking for someone to trade for. Maybe a Sam Bradford or Nick Foles kind of guy. Hopefully they'll steer way clear of Vick and Kaepernick.

Nobody will touch Vick again.that criminal will be lucky to be a backup this year.3rd stringer no problem but will have to be lucky to be the backup. I only saw one viking game last year,the playoff game against the seahawks and he looked like he was coming into his own.

the media is saying that they see no problems at all that he will be back ready to go next year and fully recovered but this is the LAMESTREAM media we are talking about though so its always a miracle when they get anything right.:biggrin:

Because the MEDIA is saying that,if i was a betting man,I would put my money down he wont be back.Hope thats not the case but like I said,whatever the media says,99% of the time,it's BS.

Last edited:

Nobody will touch Vick again.that criminal will be lucky to be a backup this year.3rd stringer no problem but will have to be lucky to be the backup. I only saw one viking game last year,the playoff game against the seahawks and he looked like he was coming into his own.

the media is saying that they see no problems at all that he will be back ready to go next year and fully recovered but this is the LAMESTREAM media we are talking about though so its always a miracle when they get anything right.:biggrin:

Because the MEDIA is saying that,if i was a betting man,I would put my money down he wont be back.Hope thats not the case but like I said,whatever the media says,99% of the time,it's BS.
Sadly, I think you're right. I think this injury will put him out next season as well as this one. Who knows if he comes back at all. Time to fish for another QB. Hopefully someone with some upside for this year and draft a QB early next year.

Sadly, I think you're right. I think this injury will put him out next season as well as this one. Who knows if he comes back at all. Time to fish for another QB. Hopefully someone with some upside for this year and draft a QB early next year.

Yeah I mean look what happened to Bradford who had the same injury,although he was an idiot and he RUSHED it which is why i did not feel sorry for him when he reinjured it again.

I KNEW that would happen to him.I said back then-man what an an idiot,he is rushing back way too early,he will get hurt and miss the upcoming season as well. and sure enough,I called it.:biggrin:

did not take a genius to know that would happen,just logic and common sense which bradford obviously has none of.

hey if you dont mind,please read and reply to my post here on this thread of the Rams.this one .post# 7http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15187300/ thanks.:)

as you can see,I have a REAL passion for the Rams being back in LA hense the long post there.:biggrin:

Like i said,its really cool to FINALLY come across someone like you who understands enough to have logic and common sense that even if you are NOT A Rams fan,it was CRITICAL for them to be back.

I cant believe all the idiots here who did not care.I mean this whether they realise it or not,this was the biggest sports story of the CENTURY other than when the USA hockey team beat Russia in 1980 of course.:biggrin: seriously,I am not joking,it was.

THAT being the case,where were you when I was making this thread here? I could have used you back then?

Dallas Cowboys at "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

Yeah I mean look what happened to Bradford who had the same injury,although he was an idiot and he RUSHED it which is why i did not feel sorry for him when he reinjured it again.

I KNEW that would happen to him.I said back then-man what an an idiot,he is rushing back way too early,he will get hurt and miss the upcoming season as well. and sure enough,I called it.:biggrin:

did not take a genius to know that would happen,just logic and common sense which bradford obviously has none of.

hey if you dont mind,please read and reply to my post here on this thread of the Rams.this one .post# 7http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15187300/ thanks.:)

as you can see,I have a REAL passion for the Rams being back in LA hense the long post there.:biggrin:

Like i said,its really cool to FINALLY come across someone like you who understands enough to have logic and common sense that even if you are NOT A Rams fan,it was CRITICAL for them to be back.

I cant believe all the idiots here who did not care.I mean this whether they realise it or not,this was the biggest sports story of the CENTURY other than when the USA hockey team beat Russia in 1980 of course.:biggrin: seriously,I am not joking,it was.

THAT being the case,where were you when I was making this thread here? I could have used you back then?

Damn. Didn't realize that Bradford was hurt too. Was kind of thinking of him as a reasonably good pickup to replace Bridgewater. Don't want someone who is a gimp.

Damn. Didn't realize that Bradford was hurt too. Was kind of thinking of him as a reasonably good pickup to replace Bridgewater. Don't want someone who is a gimp.

There IS hope that Bridewater MIGHT be ready for next year actually. Bradford got hurt in the middle of november and like i said,was stupid enough to try and make ti back when way too early.it takes at LEAST a year to overcome a serious injury like that and he tried to make it back in just a little over months so I dont feel sorry for him when he injured it.Only an idiot would have tried to make it back that quick.

The good thing about Bridgewaters injury though it is happened at the BEFORE the regular season began so that gives him an entire year to bounce back which is possible.the only thing that is concerning though is that he wasnt even hit,that he hurt it in a non contact drill which is why I question that he is very brittle.

There IS hope that Bridewater MIGHT be ready for next year actually. Bradford got hurt in the middle of november and like i said,was stupid enough to try and make ti back when way too early.it takes at LEAST a year to overcome a serious injury like that and he tried to make it back in just a little over months so I dont feel sorry for him when he injured it.Only an idiot would have tried to make it back that quick.

The good thing about Bridgewaters injury though it is happened at the BEFORE the regular season began so that gives him an entire year to bounce back which is possible.the only thing that is concerning though is that he wasnt even hit,that he hurt it in a non contact drill which is why I question that he is very brittle.
One of TB's good traits was his supposed durability. unless he has freakishly fast healing powers like Adrian Peterson, I don't expect him to be ready for next season.

what I cannot believe is that the Vikings were STUPID enough to give up a first round pick of all things to the Eagles for mr injury prone Bradford.:lol:

that is HARDLY an upgrade over Shaun Hill.:lmao:

what are the vikings going to do when Bradford gets hurt in the middle of the season and is out for the rest of the season which WILL happen?:lmao::haha:

what I cannot believe is that the Vikings were STUPID enough to give up a first round pick of all things to the Eagles for mr injury prone Bradford.:lol:

that is HARDLY an upgrade over Shaun Hill.:lmao:

what are the vikings going to do when Bradford gets hurt in the middle of the season and is out for the rest of the season which WILL happen?:lmao::haha:
Idk but it looks like we got ourselves a free top 10 pick next year out of it

"LOS ANGELES" Rams at Minnesota Vikings.

And JUST when Bridgewater was becoming a so-so QB.

Pure laziness.

Thats the CLOSEST I have ever seen Huggy to being mature enough to utter the words to me about the Rams coming back to LA "YOU WERE RIGHT,I WAS WRONG." the fact he has come to grips with it that they are indeed the LOS ANGELES Rams.:haha::rofl:

Thats a step rightwinger will never take.He still keeps posting they are playing in st louis.seriously,I am not making that up folks.:rofl:

as everyone who knows rightwinger,HE would commit hari kari FIRST before he would ever post he was wrong on a message board.:rofl:

"LOS ANGELES" Rams at Minnesota Vikings.

And JUST when Bridgewater was becoming a so-so QB.

Pure laziness.

Thats the CLOSEST I have ever seen Huggy to being mature enough to utter the words to me about the Rams coming back to LA "YOU WERE RIGHT,I WAS WRONG." the fact he has come to grips with it that they are indeed the LOS ANGELES Rams.:haha::rofl:

Thats a step rightwinger will never take.He still keeps posting they are playing in st louis.seriously,I am not making that up folks.:rofl:

as everyone who knows rightwinger,HE would commit hari kari FIRST before he would ever post he was wrong on a message board.:rofl:

St Louis is playing in LA?

Who knew?

Forum List

Back