With Honor and Thanks

JimJones

May 21, 2009
Tampa,Fl
This morning, I saw this video of a fallen soldier taken to his resting place via motorcade. Staff Sgt. John Beale who died in Afghanistan returned home to a hero’s welcome from the residents of Fayette TN.

Hundreds of people lined the streets to raise a flag, put their hand over their hearts or simply salute Staff Sgt. Beale on his way home. This support really shows the pride of America. These men and women, volunteer to walk a thin wall of freedom as our protectors. They also are our friends, sons, daughters, husbands, wives, mothers and fathers.

This was filmed in mid June and I missed it like probably many of you did due to the media blitz of Michael Jackson’s death. I felt so moved by this video I couldn’t pass up posting it in the honor and thanks to Staff Sgt. John Beale and his Family.

See full post and video With Honor and Thanks | BorderlineIQ

-JimJones

excellent thread....blessed be to the fallen....we need to think of them more and realize they are dying for us...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COxdI35Zw44]YouTube - Emily Dickinson "Because I could not stop for death" Poem[/ame]

Would you be as equally moved at the burials of millions of Iraqies/Afgamis or does your sympathy lie only with those who murdered them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back