Maine publicist Betta Stothart admits to stealing 40 Trump yard signs in Washington Post op-ed!

I love happy endings, especially when 3 scumbag c*nts get locked up!

Original Article

A Maine publicist who said she felt “assaulted” by the number of Donald Trump yard signs in her neighborhood admitted in an op-ed for The Washington Post that she and two other women stole and destroyed dozens of signs in a fit of rage. Betta Stothart and two other women were charged earlier this month with theft for stealing dozens of Trump signs from Route 1 in Falmouth. “I committed a crime this month, along with two of my friends,” the 52-year-old mother wrote Tuesday. “We’d been talking about the infamous Billy Bush tape and the women who have since

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I´ll defend to the death your right to say it."

Maybe not!
Good for her :clap:

Would you react the same way to someone stealing Hillary signs?
I certainly wouldn't care enough to whine about it

Oh, I call bullshit on that. You would 100% post about evil Republicans if Hillary signs were being ripped down in the Story.

I can attribute your inability to admit to that as simple Troll-ery, our bald partianship, or a combo of both.
Nope I've never whined about it before, never will

I love happy endings, especially when 3 scumbag c*nts get locked up!

Original Article

A Maine publicist who said she felt “assaulted” by the number of Donald Trump yard signs in her neighborhood admitted in an op-ed for The Washington Post that she and two other women stole and destroyed dozens of signs in a fit of rage. Betta Stothart and two other women were charged earlier this month with theft for stealing dozens of Trump signs from Route 1 in Falmouth. “I committed a crime this month, along with two of my friends,” the 52-year-old mother wrote Tuesday. “We’d been talking about the infamous Billy Bush tape and the women who have since

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I´ll defend to the death your right to say it."

Maybe not!
Good for her :clap:

Would you react the same way to someone stealing Hillary signs?
I certainly wouldn't care enough to whine about it

Oh, I call bullshit on that. You would 100% post about evil Republicans if Hillary signs were being ripped down in the Story.

I can attribute your inability to admit to that as simple Troll-ery, our bald partianship, or a combo of both.
Nope I've never whined about it before, never will

Bullshit.

Racism and violence are the hallmarks of the democrat party.....
What's that got to do with pulling campaign signs off lawns?
Naughty, but no worse than stealing jack-o-lanterns that some kids took a lot of time to help carve and were proud of.

Racism and violence are the hallmarks of the democrat party.....
What's that got to do with pulling campaign signs off lawns?
Naughty, but no worse than stealing jack-o-lanterns that some kids took a lot of time to help carve and were proud of.

You really dont see the difference?
Jesus,it's no wonder this country is so fucked up.

Forum List

Back