MAGA World Is Circling The Drain

A very bad, no good, losing week for MAGA World.
Since the Biden Regime took over, it's been a very bad, no good, losing 3 years for America.

Only Trump is not allowed to have a first amendment. Everyone else is allowed to talk about their case, say they are being attacked by an unfair judge and DA, etc. But not Trump.

Only in Amerika.
So, only Trump is being picked on? Awwww…

In reality, he is being treated with kid gloves. Don’t believe me? You try it. Next time you are up before a judge, go ahead and bad-mouth him. See how far you get.

Leftists be skeered.....Good, we need to keep the skeer on 'em. ;)

So, only Trump is being picked on? Awwww…

In reality, he is being treated with kid gloves. Don’t believe me? You try it. Next time you are up before a judge, go ahead and bad-mouth him. See how far you get.

Trump never bad mouthed a judge in court.

And he has a right to bad mouth any judge he wants. This is America with a first amendment.

yaeh, trying to overturn an election by attacking our capitol and threatening representatives.... no terrorism there. nope not a bit. All good 'mericans
Nope, it was not terrorism, nor was it an "attack", unless you call an attack 50 or so middle aged, overweight Trump supporters, with some Antifa and FBI agents sprinkled in, an "attack". Personally, I do not.

Trump never bad mouthed a judge in court.

And he has a right to bad mouth any judge he wants. This is America with a first amendment.
Who said he did it in court? You think if an ordinary citizen is in trial, they can bad-mouth a judge anywhere, in print or on twitter while the case is ongoing?

That the orange douche is able to get away with it is because the court has been too lenient.

But go ahead. Show me one example where someone else got away with half the stuff this orange loser has been able to pull. Go.

The GQP has to be freed from this cult. We desperately need two serious parties to keep the other in check. Maybe another party or two would be even better. And maybe we can even hope for some intelligent collaboration to return at some point. This Neanderthal approach has to be jettisoned. America has to be better than this.

This is far from over, but every little bit helps.
Nothing can help democrats escape communism. It will take much bloodshed before they are driven into the dirt where they belong.

MAGA World Is Circling The Drain

Poll: Donald Trump Nears 60% Support Nationally as All GOP Challengers Fall into Single Digits

Washington Post says poll showing Trump beating Biden likely an ‘outlier’

1697963084898.png

"...nor was it an "attack", unless you call an attack 50 or so middle aged, overweight Trump supporters, with some Antifa and FBI agents sprinkled in, an "attack". Personally, I do not."

Well, I'm not so sure.

Sure, some of those MAGA-hatted assaulters where middle-aged and fat. That's not unusual in an America that is as rich in food resources as we are. However, I'm a tad skeptical of Lord Long's metrics. Meaning his assertion of "50 or so".
That seems to me, given what I watch live on the telly on January 6th, a bit of an undercount.

But you need not rely just on my impression.

You can look at the arrests, trials, and convictions of those '50 or so' fat guys (and gals?).
I think THAT number is near 1,100.

Plus, I believe the FBI has stated that they have a camera count of about 2,300 people illegally entering the Capitol that day. Of course, some of them just walked around and took selfies....probably in awe of the architecture, statuary, and finishes. Others pooped in the hallways. And others violently battered down windows and doors. One got shot for doing exactly that.

So there seems to be a lot to this story.

IMHO

Forum List

Back