MAGA-Rioting Former GOP Candidate Threatened Cops Visiting His Home -- Now He's Been Ordered Back To Jail

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This guy is really the poster boy for stupid.

I believe in free speech as long as it doesn't break the law.

When you put a sign on your door threatening the police you better expect consequences.

The consequences for this stupid trump person is to get his ugly ass staying in jail.

From the article:

Prosecutors say he was among the rioting crowd Jan. 6 at the U.S. Capitol, where he was photographed in military garb, a tactical vest and carrying surgical shears and zip ties. When federal agents searched his Palm River area home last week, they said they found a short-barrel rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, more than 8,000 rounds of ammunition and two hand grenades.

I hope this is just the beginning of a long prison stay for this man.

"federal agents [say] they found a short-barrel rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, more than 8,000 rounds of ammunition and two hand grenades"

When they come to rape you in prison, relax. It won't hurt so much.

Or so I hear.

IF the article is correct and he was stupid enough to have an SBR without a permit AND an illegally shortened shotgun then he isn't very bright. OTOH, saying things in frustration because your law enforcement agencies have become completely politicized isn't a good reason to imprison a person. That way lies rebellion.

When you put a sign on your door threatening the police you better expect consequences.

The consequences for this stupid trump person is to get his ugly ass staying in jail.

From the article:

Prosecutors say he was among the rioting crowd Jan. 6 at the U.S. Capitol, where he was photographed in military garb, a tactical vest and carrying surgical shears and zip ties. When federal agents searched his Palm River area home last week, they said they found a short-barrel rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, more than 8,000 rounds of ammunition and two hand grenades.

Wow, all during the time Joe Biteme was hiding in his basement the police were threatened by prog slaves all over the place. Came Toe Harris was there to bail them out as fast as they were put in.

Trump`s goons beat up 130 of them.
Nice marginalizing the 1000s of police officers who had fireworks shot at them, ice bottle hurled at their heads, and all other attempts to harm the police. You are a worthless piece of shit.

Yeah it sure was a rough day for the Capitol Police who had fences shoved at them.

The lame and childish replies from the republicans is just sad.

This man is a criminal. He has committed crimes. Add on top of that he threatened the police.

He belongs just where he is, in jail.

This man is a criminal. He has committed crimes. Add on top of that he threatened the police.

As does every BLM member that attacked innocent citizens, blocked highways, and endangered innocent lives

From the article:

No, the illegitimate administration is the poster boy for fascism.

U.S. District Judge Sean P. Flynn ordered Brown detained, but called it a difficult decision. He emphasized that it was not due to Brown’s political beliefs or his ownership of weapons.

“You made a specific threat to law enforcement,” the judge told Brown. “And that’s something I can’t ignore.”
So much for conservatives being ‘supporters’ of the police.

Joe Biden is a criminal, He has committed crimes, Add on top of that he allowed police to be threatened.

He belongs in jail.

And the Constitution agrees with you.

Speech advocating for imminent lawlessness or violence is not entitled to First Amendment protections.
When the time comes, when BLM and Antifa like people riot and burn down large buildings, the totalitarian government will have people with bazookas helping to disintigrate the buildings with them in it. Of course there may be those mean Non progs doing the same thing and getting vaporized. Amendments...bwhahhaa! Its semantics now. The dildo in office is breaking everything to his masters wishes.

Wow, all during the time Joe Biteme was hiding in his basement the police were threatened by prog slaves all over the place. Came Toe Harris was there to bail them out as fast as they were put in.

Biden wasn't doing superspreader rallies for his ego.

Forum List

Back