MAGA: Pence deciding vote to make sure it's harder to sue Banks! Rejoice!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Remember when Trump ran on protecting the banks from being sued by big bad you?

I mean why should you be able to sue Banks when they fuck you over? Huh?

Ahh another thread. This shit got broke down early this morning.
Just like i told the other goober, enjoy your circle jerk.

Well obviously I have you down in the "protect the bank' column.
Nonsense, the legislation in question just lifts the ban instituted by the CFPB on forced arbitration clauses in account contracts, if you don't you want to agree to the terms of an account then you don't have to sign it, this was just another overreach by a Federal Regulatory Agency.

That rule was idiotic as it would have opened the door for every Tom, Dick and Harry to sue banks over bullshit and we have FAR more than enough frivolous lawsuits in this country. This rule was just a gift to lawyers, not to mention the costs of the liabilities and lawsuits gets passed on to every consumer with an account at these institutions.

You mean you had all morning and this is the best you were able to come up with as a response? Just imagine if you had more time!

Just another complainer that didn't bother to read the bill, or maybe did, but can't understand it.

Aw, I'm sorry. The "guy vaguely complained about lack of informative" role has already been filled.

You should've came as "guy who brought anything to back his supposed intelligence". But you can't fake that one chief! :2up:

You again used a lot of words to say nothing. Maybe you should come back as the guy that puts his brain in neutral and revs up his mouth.

Forum List

Back