MAGA: Coal producer Contura Energy withdraws $150 million IPO! Whee

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Coal producer Contura Energy withdraws $150 million IPO
Contura Energy, a coal producer formed out of Alpha Natural Resources' restructuring, withdrew its IPO on Thursday. It had filed to raise $150 million by offering 6 million shares (100% insider) at a price range of $23 to $27.
Just a few weeks ago, Contura Energy was crediting President Trump for creating a brighter future in the coal industry. Now, the coal miner has ditched its plan to go public due to "market conditions."

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/coal-producer-contura-energy-postpones-150-million-ipo-cm830088

:happy-1:MAGA! Another Promise Died. Miner, Please Report To Nearest Local Burger Flipper Locations. What happened? The Great Orange Douche was looking out for coal miner futures. Plus, I was told that some new 45K jobs were created in coal so far under the grand Douche. Where are they located?

SOooo are we
TGODfeelinduped150.gif

Last edited:
And right below that one is an article; Three IPOs Struggle Alongside Choppy Markets with this last sentence: "Investors have clearly lost confidence in what were among the most highly anticipated deals this year, putting other "unicorns" on notice."
No where did I see the Frumpinator mentioned.........

Oh, I almost forgot, this is all about political head bashing....... Catty on.......... :thup:

• Banned
And right below that one is an article; Three IPOs Struggle Alongside Choppy Markets with this last sentence: "Investors have clearly lost confidence in what were among the most highly anticipated deals this year, putting other "unicorns" on notice."

g

Oh, I almost forgot, this is all about political head bashing....... Catty on.......... :thup:

Links in op (was crediting President Trump for creating)

Coal mining company mentions Trump 13 times in IPO filin

Links in op

Coal mining company mentions Trump 13 times in IPO filing

So? The article about what happened to the company didn't. Justification bias? Of course it is, why am I askin'? Catty on....... :thup:

Need to move the money from stock to machinery or product if investors expect to make any money. Your kind of thin on the job of stocks eh? Profits from stocks then become working capital. The key is to keep your working capital high while NOT giving up more then 49 percent of your company.

Cash flow and control 101

• Banned

Links in op

So? The article about what happened to the company didn't. Justification bias? Of course it is, why am I askin'? Catty on....... :thup:

Who's Bisa? I deal with what are the best ways to go forward overall. FFS! COAL IS DEAD! GET IT? These are facts.

As Per below and many, many more studies saying of the same thing. I will always bet on its death. It's where you can make money.

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/coal-producer-contura-energy-postpones-150-million-ipo-cm830088
Trump has repeatedly blamed coal's downfall on overregulation, dubbing it Obama's "war on coal." But a Columbia University study found that the abundance of cheap natural gas, not regulation, was the biggest catalyst for coal's collapse.

And last BUY LNG stocks. Free tip.

Links in op

Who's Bisa? I deal with what are the best ways to go forward overall. FFS! COAL IS DEAD! GET IT? These are facts.

As Per below and many, many more studies saying of the same thing. I will always bet on its death. It's where you can make money.

Trump has repeatedly blamed coal's downfall on overregulation, dubbing it Obama's "war on coal." But a Columbia University study found that the abundance of cheap natural gas, not regulation, was the biggest catalyst for coal's collapse.
Remember where I mentioned this thread was all about political head bashing.......? Thanks for proving it. Catty on....... :thup:

• Banned

Links in op

Remember where I mentioned this thread was all about political head bashing.......? Thanks for proving it. Catty on....... :thup:

FFS! Let me try again.
Pick a point needing clarity.

Links in op

FFS! Let me try again.
Dayamn are you slow on the uptake!!! Short bus syndrome?

FFS! Let me try again.

Did something already get bashed?
How was it done?
Was it with an intent for feedback on dashed hopes?
Did the industry fully recover since the start of OP?
Was there any new Coal carrying train cars built?
Come on hand over the info.

FFS! Let me try again.

How was it done?
Don't worry yourself over it, if you were able to look past your nose you might get it, obviously that's not gonna happen......... :thup:

FFS! Let me try again.
Dayamn are you slow on http://www.nasdaq.com/article/coal-producer-contura-energy-postpones-150-million-ipo-cm830088 Short bus syndrome?

How was it done?
Don't worry yourself over it, if you were able to look past your nose you might get it, obviously that's not gonna happen......... :thup:

FFS! Talk about the uptake here, from the one traveling
the sea way too long. Bashing into rocks and thangs!
Thanks for the laughs.

FFS! Let me try again.
Dayamn are you slow on http://www.nasdaq.com/article/coal-producer-contura-energy-postpones-150-million-ipo-cm830088 Short bus syndrome?

How was it done?

Thanks for the laughs.
Just a simple question. Are you paid by the DNC to bash the opposition or do you see it as your "civic duty"...........? :dunno:

FFS! Let me try again.

How was it done?

Thanks for the laughs.
Just a simple question. Are you paid by the DNC to bash the opposition or do you see it as your "civic duty"...........? :dunno:

What's the DNC? So I say no.
Well, "civic duty" is a more, of a challenging question here.
This seems to be a personal belief between right, concede
a compromise, or flat out Stupid RW DOPer NUTTER thinking.
I will need to do research. DO you know any opposition
that is/are really way off the rational simple path?
Please point them out, so research can be expedited.

Does this help?
btw. If it was about opposition, is this the rightie' place?

How was it done?

Thanks for the laughs.

Does this help?
God I love a political hack!!!!! :rofl:

How was it done?

Thanks for the laughs.

Does this help?

I'm afraid now!

Thanks for the laughs.

Does this help?

I'm afraid now!
See a shrink. :dunno:

Thanks for the laughs.

Does this help?

I'm afraid now!

That would expose me to old Liability's in life.
You know what that like!

Does this help?

I'm afraid now!

You know what that like!
Psychology was only one of my minors...... The wife's a psychologist though........ :D

Does this help?

I'm afraid now!

You know what that like!
Psychology was only one of my minors...... The wife's a psychologist though........ :D

On the Kaiser program, you can see a shrink on the cheap.
They're really fun. They keep kicking me out. How do you chain
them down for a session? To cooperate with needs? I want to
explore questions/theories I have.
Say,
If a person, some great kown Douche somebody. Keeps saying
after every eight words or so,. "Believe Me" Blah..Blah "Believe Me"

How would you look at this, an assault 'apon' traditional needs to do so over and over.
Where most don't do so.

Would that be damage from Daddy issue? I want to test some theories out.

Forum List

Back