madrasa in germany closes

Aris is engaged in informational jihad selling the good Islam bull shit to whoever will buy it. The more we are confused as to whether or not Islam is a peaceful religion, the easier it is for Islam to spread in the West.

Yes, and it's pathetic, and with an end result of getting many naive people tortured and killed.
aris needs to choose which side's she's on.

Does a sphere have a side?

Why do I have to have one?

Logic, reason, fact, compassion, what side are they?
The West. Christianity. Modern civilization. Call it what you want, you have to decide whether you are going to be on our side, or continue to apologize for the Islamic invaders.

The only way they have a hope of changing things is to stop by whatever means, any efforts by Islamic third world shitholes to educate or teach the people migrating to Europe.

I would impose the same on the Jewish as well. No more foreign influences on state education. Burn it to the ground.

Even in the US you have religious schools as well as international schools

List of international schools in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No islamic studies and radical ideology should not be part of germany state classrooms but the banning of foreign schools could also lead to american, british, french and germany schools being banned around the world, including universities.

I took my GCE A's and O's and later attended an American University oversea instead of a baccalaureate but having the option for those working or living overseas is important.

The closing of the Madrasa was voluntary thankfully. I do think there should be some cooperation with what is taught in some madrasas because of radicalization. I don't think they should be outright banned.

I do think religious and foreign schools should be private not state funded. Scholarships are an option.

Many muslims used to sent their children to christian schools, but when Hezbullah interfered I strongly disagree with. They took the school hostage to force the dress code that all parents and student had agreed to, to change where by muslims girls had to wear the hijab in classes and on campus. Rome finally relented after a number of weeks, at least for the one school.

I've also seen girls beaten for walking out of school without the hijab in hezbullah areas, and parents for trying to interfere.

I'd hate to have had to go to school in a madrasa just because I lived overseas.

I guess you've seen a lot of bad things in your life and it's to bad that you had to go through it.

But you have to remember that were talking about Germany. Not here.

The Europeans are far less tolerant of the religious than we are. They've had an extra thousand years or so of putting up with that shit, so they are more weary. As they should be.

Yet europe and christians have live side by side with muslims for more than 1500 yrs and not been at war or in conflict with them most of that time.

We all are trying to end violence and right violations by radicals and fundamentalists, but they are a small percentage of the billions of muslims in the world.

Yes, their culture and religion might seem strange and harsh, but for others looking at christians, the same can be said.

To be honest with you, I don't look at Muslims any different than I look at the religious here, but we are the third populace nation on earth approaching 350 million people.
So we are in a much better position to absorb the nearly 1.5 million Arab Muslims that wandered into Germany. A much smaller nation by every measure.

Absorb great, but they should assimilate and follow german laws.

Those that came pouring into german were not vetted and at least some have no respect for germany, it's people or laws.

Do you really feel comfortable having them dictate to you that all alcohol should be banned or women should cover or they have right to rape women and even boys unless you obey?

See my first comment on your thread if you want to know how I think Germany should respond.

Aris is engaged in informational jihad selling the good Islam bull shit to whoever will buy it. The more we are confused as to whether or not Islam is a peaceful religion, the easier it is for Islam to spread in the West.

Yes, and it's pathetic, and with an end result of getting many naive people tortured and killed.
aris needs to choose which side's she's on.

Why do I have to have one?

Logic, reason, fact, compassion, what side are they?
The West. Christianity. Modern civilization. Call it what you want, you have to decide whether you are going to be on our side, or continue to apologize for the Islamic invaders.

I am part of both worlds. I should distinguish between eastern and western christian? I'm neither. Do british raised in india have to decide if they are eastern or western? What of australians?
I don't see a side, the world is one big sphere and east or west depends on were you are standing at the time.
You might think you live in the west, but most of the world is not western, and certainly not like you.

You see sides, I see the world

A side? Ok, I'm against terrorism and war....so are 99.99999% of the people on earth, that includes muslims.

You see sides, I see the world

A side? Ok, I'm against terrorism and war....so are 99.99999% of the people on earth, that includes muslims.

Nickel/dime philosophy. As cheap as it gets. Two contradictory statements and this idiot thinks we can't see it.

Islam supports terrorism. I'm against terrorism, therefore I'm against Islam. That's the SIDE I take, you coward.

22073362_s.jpg

Forum List

Back