Madeleine Albright to be awarded Medal of "Freedom"

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
Our "highest civilian honor" is going to be awarded to a monster who thought the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children as a result of U.S. sanctions was worth it. What a joke.

Our "highest civilian honor" is going to be awarded to a monster who thought the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children as a result of U.S. sanctions was worth it. What a joke.

Now you guys are concerned with Iraqis?

Well if the guy you installed was so great..then Iraq could have provided for itself and not been crippled by sanctions.

You see mass death in Iran? As a result of sanctions?

Well if the guy you installed was so great..then Iraq could have provided for itself and not been crippled by sanctions.

Never heard of the UN's oil-for-palaces scam, that was supposed to be feeding people, didja?

Who's "you guys?" Who did I install? Are all sanctions created equal?

Just a few questions that need to be answered after reading your posts.

Give me the stats from an unimpeachable source, KK. You know better than this.

American civilian awards are as much a disgrace as Obama getting the Nobel peace prize, it's nothing but political campaigning. Our brave troops spill their guts in these corporate wars and all they get is the cheapest steel casket China can turn out.

Madeleine Albright is as much a terrorist and murderer as our presidents from Obama back to Reagan.

Give me the stats from an unimpeachable source, KK. You know better than this.

Can you explain why Madeleine Albright didn't dispute the numbers if they were incorrect?

This is an admission that you cannot give unbiased, unimpeachable sources for your figures.

This is the first time I have ever know you to play the low road.

No, that was a question. If the numbers are in dispute, why weren't they disputed by the Secretary of State? A rational and reasonable question.

Regardless...

Newsline
UNICEF: Questions and answers for the Iraq child mortality surveys
Halliday Criticizes Sanctions
Former US Attorney General Charges US, British And UN Leaders

Now tell us why none of those sources are "unimpeachable."

Can you explain why Madeleine Albright didn't dispute the numbers if they were incorrect?

This is an admission that you cannot give unbiased, unimpeachable sources for your figures.

No, that was a question. If the numbers are in dispute, why weren't they disputed by the Secretary of State? A rational and reasonable question.

Regardless...

Newsline

But they don't say what you say they do. Show us how they do.

Regardless...

Newsline

But they don't say what you say they do. Show us how they do.

:lol:

They don't, huh?

Forum List

Back