Madam Secretary

It is said that Reagan was playing with his shit the last 2 years in office but his staff kept it on the down-low. Reagan was a fascist but I would think his dementia was getting pretty bad by the time Scalia was appointed to the supreme court. Scalia was most likely picked by someone high up in Reagan's cabinet. At least that is what I read. Scalia doesn't seem to be a Reagan type.

It's almost as if Republicans look to pick a figurehead that they can manipulate. Reagan was the worst criminal to hold high office in the US by far and his dementia in his second term is well documented. I think most of what he did during his last 2-3 years in office was someone else's orders in place of Reagan's. But the buck stops with him.

Trump is just flat out mentally ill. That Republicans in Congress support him in direct opposition to the well being of the American people and the demands of the Constitution speaks to how corrupt and debauched that party is now. Their only god is the Republican Politburo. Lying Trump has already shown enough mental instability to warrant removal from office but the Golem sycophants around him couldn't care less about the country. They worship their dear leader just as they do in North Korea.
When Reagan got caught committing treason, he went on tv and told the world that shit happens. All the republican sheep accepted this justification of shit happens until Clinton got a blowjob. There is no justification for lying about a blowjob but treason is somehow yeah ok.

Trump proves how easy it is to manipulate a republican voter.

And cons will scream at you "it wasn't the blowjob, it was the lying about the blowjob". Yet Trump lies literally on a daily basis which has been well documented, even when there is video of him saying something he lies about it and denies saying it. And cons say nothing. Trump has exposed conservatives in all their glory, they don't have a moral compass, they kneel and pray to their only true god, the Republican Politburo.
Before Limbaugh I could almost have an intelligent conversation with a republican. But the brainwashing of alternative facts made it impossible to have a rational conversation with a republican. They have proven they lack a moral compass. Their stupidity is so dangerous now that they need to be quashed.

You may not agree with this yet -- but history always repeats itself.
i find it hard to have an intelligent conversation with a far righty or a far lefty.....they are the ones who need to be squashed....

Forum List

Back